Obtain a position in Quality Assurance Engineering as a seasoned, result oriented, well determined Test Engineer and contribute with my technical expertise to contribute to the future growth and success of the organization as well as my career.
· Solid experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing with Cucumber to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
· Solid experience with Gherkin Language to develop Behavior Driven Testing.
· Proven ability in developing BDD scripts with Cucumber and writing step definitions for behavior.
· Solid experience of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA.
· Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Water fall and Agile)
· Successfully lead a QA team, produced 70% automation test coverage supported QA, Staging, UAT and production release support.
· Strong experience in automated functional testing, acceptance testing and system testing, cross browser, cross platform web testing Web Driver Selenium.
· Proven ability in Implement Page Objects, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid automation frameworks using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Test NG.
· Technically resourceful in different types of testing such as Functional, Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, Black box, Volume, Load, System testing, User Acceptance, End-to-End Testing and Business Process Testing.
· Extensive experienced in automated test scripts using leading automation testing tools like Selenium Web driver.
· Excellent experience in system analysis, design, development, worked with the BAs to identify the acceptance criteria, groom and size stories, updated component specification library, programming and QA testing of Client/Server and Web based applications highly transactional and large Client/Server applications.
· Extensive experienced in Core development of QA framework function library for various Web and Client-Server application on Selenium Web driver.
· Strong experience in Develop strategy & design of educational technology products.
· Solid experience of AGILE Methodologies and Scrum processes.
· Good at prioritizing along critical path and meeting project milestones and deliverable dates.
· Estimate testing timelines for projects, create, coordinate and manage test plans, schedules and track activities of Quality Assurance Analysts.
· Strong communicator and skillful in working closely with customers to identify and resolve problems. Ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, J-Unit,
Oracle, SQL Server
SQL Developer, My SQL.
MS Project, Grid.
Software Test Engineering, Test Case Design, Automated Script Design, Automation Framework Design, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Expert in Java, Cucumber, SQL. Software Development Life Cycle, Software Test Life Cycle, Agile Test Methodology, API Testing, Keyword Driven Testing. Cross Browser Testing.
* Developed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver from manual test cases.
* Develop Test Documents such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Defect Reports.
* Involved in preparing the Automation Design Document, identifying the Test Cases to be automated for Regression Testing.
* Develop Automation Test Scripts for performing Regression
Testing on the application.
* Execution of test scripts using TestNG and Maven.
* Integration with Jenkins for nightly execution.
* Test user stories based on Acceptance Criteria and updated status
* Perform Functional, Non-Functional, Black-box, User Acceptance, Regression, Positive, Negative, Integration, Exploratory and Back-End Database testing.
* Execution of Functional and Acceptance Test cases for a web-based Application.
* Carried out queries from customer data base using SQL.
* Reviewed extensive SQL queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
* Generated various reports such as Test Execution Status/Progress, Defect Status for project stakeholders and submitted them on daily and weekly basis.
* Conducted Defect Status meeting to discuss resolution of issues.
* Documented and reported Defects within established process and tracking systems using JIRA bug reporting Add-on.
* Arranged weekly team meeting to assign testing tasks and acquisition of status reports from individual team members
* Experience and involved in the ATDD in the Agile Team
* Created Test Plans and Test Scripts as per business requirements and functional Specifications.
* Participated actively with Agile Scrum development process attending sprint planning, daily scrum, retrospective.
* Developed Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver for functional & regression testing.
* Developed Cucumber (BDD) Feature files using Gherkins and automate them using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
* Applied test automation framework on CI/CD process using Jenkins.
* Developed automation script with WebDriver API using Java, and TestNG
* Performed manual testing by executing test cases for all modules before creating automated scripts to validate the test procedure.
* executed the SQL Queries for the data validations and other business functionality such as required fields, data formats, duplicate rows and data integrity's.
* Created defects in JIRA, assigned them to the responsible person and tracked until they are fixed.
• Worked closely with the developers to resolve defects, issues and understanding the functionality
• Created pom.xml in APACHE MAVEN and run the builds and integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running the test on a regular basis automatically
• Managed automation test script source code using Bitbucket (GIT) repository
• Designed and executed the Automation Test Scripts using Selenium Web driver and TestNg
* Fast paced 3 weeks sprint Agile environment managed with Jira, Confluence and Zephyr.
* Analyzed business requirements to determine necessary testing scenarios for the project.
* Worked with an Agile Team and work in collaboration with developers from beginning to end of SDLC.
* Developed test cases and published test artifacts and test results in Confluence.
* Reported, tracked and escalated issues and defects in Jira.
* Performed manual testing.
* Performed Selenium smoke/regression test scripts with Java in a maven project configured to run with Jenkins a Continuous Integration Build tool.
* Created page object model using Java Selenium Web Driver with TestNg framework configured with Jenkins for nightly run automated functional regression tests.
* Designed, developed, executed and maintained automated test scripts using cucumber /Selenium test automation tool by developing a dynamic framework which could automate all the test cases.
* Involved in Compatibility testing in different browsers to avoid customer drop off on sites.
* Queried SQL to validate data in within Oracle database.
* Attended daily stand ups, sprint planning, and Retrospective meetings, and also provided knowledge transfer (KT) to the extended team.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: