U.S. Permanent Resident
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
• Actively engaged in Scrum Methodology to meet project requirements throughout the projects' duration.
• Maintained expertise in Core JAVA and Object Oriented Concepts (Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism).
• Created and maintained automation frameworks using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit.
• Developed Test Scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format).
• Automated Test Cases using Page Object Model (POM) pattern to design.
• Worked with management to resolve issues and report on quality of system maintenance activity and new releases.
• Collaborated directly with software developers, test engineers, product owners, business analysts and project leaders.
• Automated Test Reports using Cucumber plugin HTML reports and JSON reports attached with failed Scenario screenshots.
• Utilized Loggers and other components of Log4j to record information.
• Measured system performance on multi-user platforms through test scenarios using automated testing software, providing analysis results and recommendations.
• Used Jenkins as a continuous integration server, Git as a version control system and Jira as a bug tracking tool.
Manual Tester/QA Automation tester
This job was associated with mostly manual UI testing but also automation testing of a web-service.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: