Highly motivated and very experienced lighting specifier in both the commercial and residential lighting industry that wants to pursue an opportunity with a company using years of lighting sales experience, technical knowledge in reading and understanding both commercial/residential drawings and architectural plans. Excited to collaborate with a team to increase business and it's visibility in the Commercial and hospitality industry.
*Excellent lighting specification experience, lighting layout design, and technical knowledge of products,specs, and installations.
* Collaborates with peers on product, shares experience to enhance teamwork
*Can read proficiently residential and commercial architectural drawings and plans
* Presentations on product, function, application, and use
*Use of strong organizational skills to manage projects, scheduling, and managing each project efficiently and profitably
*Assists in developing lighting solutions to unusual design spaces
*Experience in interior & exterior lighting specification of product for residential and commercial projects
* Excellent communication and coordination with follow up details to keep all aspects of a team informed on a project -setting and meeting delivery schedules
* Proficient in LED technology- Lutron dimming systems, warm-dim products, 0-10v dimming, and tunable-dimming products
I work with Commercial & Residential Architects, Interior designers, electricians, Design-build firms, Commercial contractors, small business owners, high-end residential clientele and others on various projects that need experienced attention to detail and commitment to meeting project schedule dates and deadlines.
*I have over 20 years of interior and exterior lighting design experience in residential lighting. In the last 4 years, I've developed my experience in reading commercial drawings and specification of products in our Commerical lighting part of our business.
*I have expertise in reading and working with architectural plans, creating lighting layouts, understanding both residential/commercial drawings and plans.
*I've experience working with commercial lighting in restaurants, senior living communities, hair salons, gymnasiums, and similar projects.
*Trained in sales, specification, and installation of Lutron Motorized shades. Currently, working on projects increasing our Lutron Motorized shade business with residential and commercial projects.
*Managed multiple national accounts for this facilities management company- mostly HVAC, electrical, plumbing for Nobel learning facilities, Target, Gap, and many other retail accounts
* Hire & schedule for needed services, troubleshoot with the contractors, get budget approval for repairs, follow up with the client.
*Review, process, and get approval on the proposals for work needed on HAVC units
* Responsible for developing sales, profits, and relationships with these commercial clients
* USM Services/Emcor purchased several companies and I was part of a transition team for each location. These companies were located in Long Island, Boston, and North Jersey. Our responsibilities included learning and the computer systems, client accounts, business practices to bring back to headquarters and train other account managers to take over these specific accounts that we acquired.
* Highlight of my tenure at this company was being asked to travel with the CEO and other top members of our company to a very large meeting in Tamp, Florida. The goal was to pitch our new restaurant services to this National group of restaurants. This group of restaurants is owned by Bloomin Brands- a company that owns Outback Steak house, Bonefish Grill, Flemings,and Carrabba's Italian Grill. It was an amazing experience to be in front of a national group and to work hard with our team to pitch our services.
* A National goal for Ferguson Enterprises was to implement lighting into their Kitchen and Bath showrooms. I was responsible for getting lighting into five of Ferguson's showrooms in the Philadelphia Region. Installation coordination, training of consultants, budgets, sales goals,
* Managers meeting once a month to review target goals and review of the implementation of lighting in each showroom updates.
* Site visits for residential clients
*Product training every week
* Review sales reports
* 8 years of residential and small commercial Lighting design. *Responsible for residential showroom sales- responsible for upgrading lighting showroom with new merchandise. Purchasing, ordering, budgeting.
* Worked with interior designers, builders, design-build firms, architects, landscape designers, contractors, electricians, and builders.
*Experience in reading lighting/architectural plans- specifying product and doing the lighting layouts on the plans.
* Experienced in sterling customer service, troubleshooting problems.
4/2019- ILT 725- Lutron Full Motorized shade Qualification Training
9/2007- Lighting specialist Certification- ALA
5/2005- NARI- National Association of Remodeling Industry
CKBR- Certification (Certified Kitchen & Bath)
* Attended 2019 Lighfair International-
Largest annual Architectural & Commercial trade show
* Attended 2018 Gap International-
*Breakthrough Intensive Program- a 3-day breakthrough through new thinking and breakthroughs in leadership effectiveness, and have more tactical goals and plans to deliver immediate results for their organizations.
* 2006-2011- Appointed to Norristown Planning Commission
This was a great experience. I was part of a team of individuals on the Norristown's Planning Board that worked on updating Norristown's Comprehensive Plan that hadn't been updated in decades.
* 2006- Attended Dallas Lighting Show - Dallas Texas
* 2006- Attended NARI National Conference- Las Vegas, Nevada
(I served as the Delco Chapter Secretary- Currently, it is the DelChester Chapter)
Officiated (3) weddings
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: