I feel that I have accomplished a lot during my four years at Edwardsville High School.
* I was a four year Varsity swimmer in which I was consistently put on the A relay team as the breastroker.
* Maintained a 3.51 accumulative G.P.A
* Volunteered when needed to help my neighbors take care of their pets as well as their children while they were traveling.
* Belonged to various school groups such as Spanish Club, Intramural sports club, St. Boniface church volunteer committee,
* Helped volunteer in my mother's second grade classroom in order to tutor her students that were struggling academically. I also helped her with students that had limited English as I had completed honors Spanish three and could somewhat communicate with her primary Spanish speaking students.
* Developed and maintained everlasting friendships that have enable me to develop into a supportive friend as well as a better person from having been a part of my friends lives over the past 16 years growing up in my hometown.
I started working as a lifeguard during my Sophomore year in high school. I obtained a work permit from my high school counselor and started working at the local Y.M.C.A in my hometown.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: