5+ years of experience in Automation Test developing, Automation Framework design, API/Web Services testing and Mobile application testing. Good experience in writing and executing detailed test cases and test design documents for back and front-end testing. Good experience in Page Object Model to Automate Functional and Regression Testing by creating Hybrid Framework using Eclipse, Maven, Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver. Good experience in performing Mobile testing by developing and executing test scripts for both Android and iOS platforms using Appium, JAVA, TestNG and Maven. Good experience in developing Automation Framework using Cucumber BDD, JUnit, Gherkin, Java and Selenium WebDriver. Good experience in using Selenium Grid, Sauce Labs, and Docker for cross platform and cross browser testing by running the Test Scripts on various virtual machines. Good experience in configuring Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server with GitHub and Maven. Good experience in using Swagger for REST API specification. Good experience in using POSTMAN and REST-assured for RESTful Web services/REST API testing. Good experience in automating Test Cases using Groovy programming in SOAPUI. Performed Back-End/Database testing by writing SQL queries. Good experience in using Apache JMeter for Load Testing. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Strong working experience in Financial, Digital Media, E-commerce and Healthcare domains. Internationally certified Test Engineer with expertise in functional and non-functional testing processes for implementation, managing and troubleshooting of systems with highly technical software and hardware applications. Builds relationships across organization. Manages complex tasks and teams. Successfully integrating activities across multiple sites and business units. Creates positive and productive atmosphere within highly interactive team environment. Dedicated QA and test engineer with extensive technical experience in developing test automation tools and executing QA engineering procedures. Skilled in Unix/Linus, Python and Perl scripting, and designing test scenarios. Test Engineer with excellent technical communication skills, collaborative teamwork abilities, and broad technical acumen across full SDLC. Familiar with various tests, including scenario, functional, regression, and UX in Windows and Linux environments.
· Create Test Plan and Test Cases for Database Testing.
· Perform Back-End testing by writing SQL queries.
· Collaborate with the offshore counterparts and complete delivery on time.
· Test Database table's structures by using Schema/Table structure.
· Test Data Constraints by writing SQL Queries.
· Used complex joining to retrieve date from multiple tables to verify the expected result.
· Worked on Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers and tested them by writing SQL Quires.
· Raised defects and performed defect tracking using JIRA.
· Test Execution, Defect management and Status Reporting using Quality Center.
· Participate in Workgroup Meeting, SIT status updates and other project meetings daily using Live Meeting and Voice.
Environment: TestNG, Jira, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Office, Windows Server, Oracle Glassfish server, SVN etc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: