SDET professional with 7+ years of experience in performing Test Engineering Activities and Software Quality Assurance. Solid knowledge of Java and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts. Background in designing and implementing different automation frameworks from scratch using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Page Object Model and Cucumber BDD, Maven. Experience analyzing User Stories specification to create and execute test cases. Strong communication skills.
Hands-on in Rest API / Web Services testing using Postman and Rest-Assured. Proficient in automating Functional, Smoke, Regression test cases. Solid knowledge of Defect/Test Management tools like JIRA/ALM. Well versed in Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies. Experienced in Back-End Testing with SQL Queries using JDBC in Oracle Database.
• Created and maintained Behavior Driven and Data Driven frameworks using Selenium, JAVA, TestNG and Maven as a build management tool. Developed the frameworks from scratch.
• Defined, developed and executed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts to ensure quality for new and existing web applications using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber.
• Investigated and resolved an extensive variety of operational issues while collaborating with a large technical team.
• Developed BDD features, scenarios and step definitions using Cucumber and Gherkin and automated them using Selenium WebDriver.
• Participated in a full life cycle of an Agile Scrum as SDET, performed automation testing, supported manual testing, provided Production Support for Application Release.
• Participated in Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Task Estimation, Sprint Review, Sprint Retro and User Story Sessions.
• Performed Back-End Testing using Oracle SQL Developer.
• Analyzed execution failures and reported bugs in JIRA to ensure the highest levels of quality.
• Worked within Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) model Agile/Scrum.
• Collaborated to establish test standards and created automation test cases and test scripts using Data Driven Framework and Page Object Model structure to test the web applications using TestNG, Selenium WebDriver.
• Tested API Web Services in different layers of API using Postman/RestAssured/Apache Http Client with JAVA as a programming language.
• Maintained quality standards by performing Data Driven testing by using JDBC as a data source and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle Database.
• Used Jenkins Continuous integration (CI) tool.
• Performed both manual and automated testing in Selenium Web Driver with JAVA.
• Performed Data Driven testing for positive and negative data from external Excel file or SQL servers.
• Conducted API testing, sent requests and validated JSON responses. Used Rest and Soap to test the web services. Postman and SoapUI to perform manual API testing.
• Performed BDD using Cucumber features, scenarios and step definitions in Gherkin format.
• Documented the defects found during the test execution and kept track of defects to improve overall.
• Contributed on an Agile team that performed manual tests to ensure best possible standards.
• Developed, documented and executed test cases, test scenarios, testing plans and procedures.
• Analyzed test results to report defects and issues found during test runs.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: