· Proficient in gathering Business Requirements from business stakeholders, analyzing documenting System Requirement specification, Functional Requirement specifications and maintaining Requirements.
· Expertise in writing T-SQL queries, dynamic queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating complex stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions, views and cursors.
· Involved in the development and implementation the full suite of Data Warehouse solutions: Data Warehouses and Data Marts, Cubes and ETL processes.
· Good understanding and designing of Star and Snowflake data models Schema used in relational, dimensional and multidimensional data modeling.
· Experience in creating and deploying SSIS Packages on high-activity, normalized transaction systems (OLTP), highly usable de-normalized reporting systems (OLAP) as well as staging areas and data marts.
· Proficient in Data Transformations, Tasks, Containers, Sources and Destinations like Derived Column, Conditional Split, Union all, Merge, Lookup and Merge Join Transformations to load data into Data Warehouse, Drill down and drill through Reports, Dashboard Reports.
· Proficient in Requirements Analysis, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
· Strong ability in defining query for generating drill down reports, handling parameterized reports and creating stylish report layouts in SSRS.
· Good knowledge in creating and developing Power BI Dashboards and Reports in to rich look and Stunning Visualizations.
· Through knowledge of addressing Performance Issues and Involved in query tuning, Index tuning, SQL Profiler and other database related activities.
· Ability to work under pressure and simultaneously on multiple projects and capability of working under aggressive deadlines.
· Coordinating with business users in analyzing business requirements and translating them to technical specifications.
· Designed and implemented the ETL processes using SSIS which involved collection of data from sources like SQL Server 2008/2014.
· Developed and deployed SSIS packages, configuration files, and schedules job to run the packages to generate data in CSV files, Flat files.
· Troubleshooting reports issues, ETL job failures, optimizing query performances.
· Automated File Transfer Processes and mail notifications by using FTP Task and Send Mail task in packages.
· Implemented Event Handlers and Error Handling in SSIS packages and notified process results to various user communities.
· Designed and built up high performance ETL packages to migrate and manipulate data from MS Excel and SQL Server by using SSIS.
· Extracted data from different sources and storedthe data into the intermediate Staging Database using SSIS ETL tool.
· Creating and managing schema objects such as, Tables, Views, Indexes and referential integrity depending on user requirements.
· Developed error handling routines for packages using both script tasks as well as the error handling tab.
· Developed SSIS packages to extract the data from SQL server tables and import the data to excel files.
· Used SSRS Report Manager to assign roles, permissions and to create report schedules.
· Transferred data from various sources like MS Excel, Flat File and SQL Server using SSIS and then created reports using this data using SSRS.
· Generated the weekly, monthly, and quarterly report by using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for the managers.
· Worked with the end users to ensure that the reports are working as per the Business requirements.
· Maintained and optimized the existing databases; monitored database performance and growth, performance tuning, generated reports according to the business requirements using SQL Server.
● Gathered user requirements, analyzed and designed software solution based on the requirements.
● Developed SSIS Packages using Derived Columns, Condition Split, Aggregate, Execute SQL Task, Data Flow Task, Execute Package Task etc. to generate underlying data for the reports and to export cleaned data from Excel Spreadsheets, Text file, MS Access and CSV files to data warehouse.
● Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that take longer execution time using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query Analyzer in MS SQL Server 2008R2.
● Performed SSIS tasks such as Conditional Split, Derived Column etc., which did Data Scrubbing, including data validation checks during Staging, before loading the data into the Data warehouse.
● Used ETL to implement the slowly Changing Transformation, to maintain Historical Data in Data warehouse.
● Involved in preparing Development and Deployment guide.
● Used SQL Profiler to monitor the server performance, debug T-SQL and slow running queries.
● Set up Alerts for successful or unsuccessful completion of Scheduled Jobs.
● Extensively involved in the SSAS storage and partitions and Aggregations, Calculation of queries with MDX, Data Mining Models, developing reports using MDX and T-SQL.
● Created stylish reports and implemented conditional formatting using SSRS 2008.
● Deployed and managed the reports in the Report Manager using SSRS 2008.
● Created Error and Performance reports on SSIS Packages, Jobs, Stored procedures and Triggers.
● Generated Sub-Reports, Drilldown-Reports, Summary Reports, and Parameterized Reports in SSRS.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: