An enthusiastic individual with 6 years of experience in the IT industry specializing in Automated testing with background in the following domains:
Banking, Retail, and Healthcare. Critical thinker with great communication and interpersonal skills, interested in utilizing 6 years of testing knowledge to improve the testing process within your organization.
▪Postman/REST Assured API testing
▪Maven Build Tool
▪Jenkins for CI/CD
Page Object Model (POM) based automation-testing
scripts using Selenium WebDriver,Java, JUnit
, Cucumber and Maven for browser Automation Testing.
• Designed, developed and implemented API Automation Scripts using REST Assured library
, Cucumber, Java.
• Identified Graphical User Interface (GUI) elements using various locators like ID, Name, tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link TXPathXPath and CSS locators.
• Developed Test Cases, and End-to-End Scenarios based on Acceptance Criteria.
• Attended Sprint Planning
Meeting and provided estimated Level of Effort for the Sprint task to reach the Sprint goal.
• Participated in a full life cycle of an Agile project and applied best Quality Assurance practices to ensure full Functional Testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full Regression Testing for all previously implemented functionalities in every Sprint.
• Expertise in Behavior Driven testing (BDD) with
Cucumber, Java and created feature files with Scenario and Scenario Outline as well as writing
Step Definitions for behavior.
• Developed a Java based library to read test data from XML and Properties files using TestNG and
• Implemented Apache POI methods for writing/reading to/from Excel sheets to perform
Data Driven Testing.
• Effectively tracked defects using Jira and worked closely with Developers and Business Analyst to solve defect related issues.
• Performed extensive Back-End Testing using complex SQL Queries with Java and JDBC library.
• Executed a large amount of Regression Test
Cases and provided a high-level execution report to the development team and business team.
• Experienced on configuring jobs in continuous integration tool Jenkins and provided reports on daily basis.
• Extensively used Git version control to collaborate within the team.
• Participated in all activities in all phases of Agile Software Development and Test Development life cycle.
• Involved in designing and implementing a hybrid automation framework to be used with Selenium Web Driver.
• Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath locator) and Web Driver to test the web application.
• Involved in developing selenium automation framework using TestNG.
• Performed Data driven testing using Selenium and TestNG functions which reads data from property.xml files.
• Experienced utilizing Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework.
• Experienced with Scrum agile methodology in my work (Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint backlog) and involved in estimation of user story points.
• Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment. Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server.
• Developed automated Data Driven scripts to perform negative and positive testing of an application by providing different data.
• Utilized JIRA for bug-reporting, tracking and to create and execute various scenarios, generate graphs, overlaid graphs for comparison, and analyzed the results.
• Conducted Cross Browser testing in Google Chrome and Firefox using Selenium Web Driver.
• Extensively worked on preparing the Test Plans and Test cases based on the BRS (Business Requirement Specification) , TDD (Technical Design Document) and use cases.
• Extensively worked on complex SQL queries for data validation and data preparation.
• Involved in analyzing user requirements for application enhancements and preparing testing specifications.
• Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Functional Test Cases.
• Involved in preparing the Test Plans and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
• Participated in Integration, Regression, System, and Smoke Testing.
• Prepared positive and negative test data for functional test cases.
• Performed Browser Compatibility testing, Usability testing.
• Performed End to End Testing and involved in User Acceptance Testing.
• Executed Test Scripts and analyzed the results based on the specifications.
• Experienced in End to end testing on validating claims functionality including data validation from source to destination tables.
• Utilized Postman to test SOA based architecture applications to test REST API.
• Defects were tracked, reviewed, and analyzed using JIRA.
• Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the JIRA and linked to the associated user stories to track traceability.
• Attended Weekly Status Meetings, discussed and interacted with team members.
• Designed complex SQL queries to validate and manipulate data in the postgresql database.
• Submitted Coverage Status Report of tests performed on a weekly basis.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: