Solutions-focused and team-oriented IT System Administrator and Cybersecurity Specialist with broad-based administrative, technical, and field service experience and hands-on skill in the successful implementation of highly effective operations and the cost-effective management of innovative customer and technical support strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical support requirements, identifies deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develops innovative solutions for increasing reliability and improving productivity. Have a broad understanding of computer hardware and software, including installation, configuration, management, troubleshooting, and support.
IT governance policies, standards, and procedures
Managing multiple KPIs and projects in fast-paced environment
Disaster recovery & continuity
Change and transformation Training
Establishing, leading, driving, and maintaining the Information Security Management program comprised of a coherent set of controls, policies, procedures, and systems to manage risks with the goal to ensure information assets and technologies maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity. Devise and develop the information security strategy to support my company's operations and long-term objectives. I lead by example and possess a strong strategic and business acumen. Information Security must, first and foremost, enable the business. I am open and corporative yet an assertive (when required), data-driven, strategic leader. I strive to continuously maintain the trust and confidence of both the management and employee populations to accomplish our collective goals.
· Responsible for recording and monitoring employee's attendance, daily work assessments. Responsible for promotion of safe work environment, driving continuous improvement, quality efficiency in the quality department and assisting in corrective actions.
· Developed and Managed the Base Operations Support (BOS) Program portal and standard operating procedures. Provide Quality Assurance- of BOS programs and program status for Command Leadership.
· Managed the Unit Emergency Management (AFEM) Program, Fully updated all Shelter In-Place kits, program processes, and inventoried 500 EM assets distributed over several facilities. Developed the Unit EM Portland have implemented various program improvements.
· Reviewing production activities and capabilities considering contract quality requirements.
· Reviewing written quality or inspection procedures for adequacy and evaluating the implementation and effectiveness of quality/inspection systems, including sampling plans.
· Analyzing quality data to detect unsatisfactory trends or weaknesses in the quality/inspection system.
· Verifying by test or inspection, using sampling inspection or intensive product inspection techniques, that products comply with requirements prior to acceptance,
· Identifying inadequacies and requesting corrective action.
· Computing data, summarizing results, and preparing reports or charts depicting pertinent relationships using statistical methods.
· Investigating customer complaints and deficiency reports and providing identification of causes to appropriate authorities.
As an Information Security Officer, I am responsible for building and maintaining a global teams of information security professionals to support client internal Information Security needs and compliance activities. I serve as the named Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As the DPO, I am responsible for leading our client's efforts to be GDPR compliant in all their practices. In addition to GDPR, my responsibilities also involve compliance with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and other relevant privacy laws within the United States.
· Ensure all essential business processes are in place and adhered to and “the train stays on the track.”
· Grow the InfoSec team, including hiring, training, development, and performance management. Functions will include infrastructure, environment, and business applications.
· Reviewing the efficiency of all current business processes, planning changes and updates and collaborating with stakeholders on which direction the business should take.
· Cross-department collaboration and communication to ensure appropriate processes, procedures and tools are installed, monitored, and effectively operating and alerting.
· Developing management-standardize processes
· Holding team members accountable to goals
· Serving as buffer between team members and partners
· Running review schedule
· Developing relationships with key internal stakeholders
· Implementing and maintaining a team run book
· Reporting to the executive team monthly on the status of the business
· Conducting performance reviews
· Manage service levels, control effectiveness, control failure remediation, operational automation, and oversight of information security team.
Provide technical and strategic guidance, direction, and leadership for high-level enterprise-wide Information Security projects and technology. Responsible for applying in-depth knowledge of functional aspects of information systems security and compliance as well as the integration of information technology and network security solutions; enforce security strategies and support existing systems in accordance with all applicable information security and privacy laws, regulations, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for a publicly traded managed care organization that services approximately 6 million individuals nationally.
· Develop and maintain the security technology plan and roadmap
· Enhance shareholder value by protecting Bank market share, revenue and brand
· Identify, analyze and evaluate the risks to corporate information systems in order to present viable and diverse options in the protection of company assets, revenue, and liquidity
· Translate the big picture into sound technical implementations
· Manage, mentor and support a staff of eleven (11) architects, engineers and analysts
I am responsible for building and maintaining a global team of information security architects and engineers thatdesign, support, monitor and troubleshoots core Information Security tools and technologies. Additionally, we serve as consultants to multiple business and product groups to ensure security is “baked in” to products and services from the beginning.
· Develop and maintain the security technology plan and roadmap.
· Develop and implement a Cloud Security Strategy.
· Responsible for the secure design, development, implementation and integration of next generation technologies across the entire line of services.
· Ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure.
· Manage, mentor and support a staff of eight (8) architects, engineers and operators.
· Evaluate and apply international, federal, and state cyber-security (ISO, NIST, FFIEC, etc.) policies and instructions to ensure compliance and support cyber-security needs.
· Provide analytical and technical security recommendations to other technology and business groups, oversight boards, and internal/external clients. Identifies requirements, based upon need or as the result of a security issue that puts organizations systems at risk.
Responsible for supervising and managing implementation, upgrades, operations, and maintenance of IT applications. Responsible for defining a progressive vision for IT applications, architecture, and strategies for achieving these objectives to support business unit missions, and ultimately the mission of business. Manage Business Applications Department, which includes applications developers, business systems analysts and architects
Duties, Accomplishments andRelatedSkills:
· Responsible for all processes surrounding the information systems (i.e., computer software, hardware, and IT processes) that permit patient scheduling and registration, billing, clinical tracking and fiscal operations.
· Oversees the IT needs of WHSI, including all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals. Identify and recommend information systems needed for network security throughout the organization.
· Participates in the installation of any new information system. Implements and monitors procedures for data backups for information systems to ensure that data is secure and accessible at all time.
· Implements and manage the email, internet, and website technologies. Oversee the management of the help desk activities and resolves issues as necessary.
· Implements and monitors internal control procedures to safeguard assets and minimize errors and irregularities to include establishing controls for system access and security.
· Analyze and assess all departments to determine their technology needs. Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems. Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software,
· Inspect the use of technological _equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
· Performs systems security checks for HIPAA,
Top Secret Clearance W/SCI Eligible June 2020
United States Department of Defense
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) 04/20-06/23
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) 10/19–10/22
Certified Incident Handler (CIH) 06/19-05/22
Information System Security Professionals NSTISSI 4011
CLE 083 Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
Defense Acquisition University April 2022
ISA 220 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for the Practitioner
Defense Acquisition University March 2022
PMT 3400 Leadership and Organization
Defense Acquisition University March 2022
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: