• Excellent experience in Restful Web services andBig Web service development.
• Developed UI reporting and data visualizations with Ngx-chart.js and D3.js.
• Able to architect large CSS codebase for reusabilityand maintainability using Sass.
• Efficient in modern responsive design: fluid grids, layout types, flexible images, using media queries to test for different screen widths, pixel densities and touch capabilities.
• Hand-on experience on CSS architecture: The 7-1 rule, component-based design, the BEM methodology, writing reusable, maintainable and scalable code.
• Good understanding of Core Java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Generics, and Exception Handling.
• Experienced in building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; Good background with Spring and related projects
• Experience in working with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
• Profound knowledge in managing databases using technologies like Hibernate, JDBC, Spring-JDBC.
• Hands-on experience with continuous integration and automation, using Jenkins and version control tools such as JIRA, GitHub.
• Efficient in packaging deploying J2EE applications using Jenkins,Maven on Apache Tomcat.
• Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Design, Agile methodologies including Extreme Programming and Scrum, also comfortable with UML-based conceptual system design.
WebTechnologies: Angular, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, AJAX, ExpressJs, jQuery
Cloud Platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2016/2014, Oracle, MongoDB
IDETools: IntelliJ IDEA, VS Code, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Web Storm
Testing/Debugging: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Postman, Fiddler
VersionControl&Others: TortoiseSVN, TFS, JIRA, GitHub
• Developed forms using controllers, data binding, filters, and expression modules of Angular 8, and AngularJS.
• Worked on Angular APIs like @Angular/http for making HTTP requests, @Angular/common core things including form validation, @Angular/router Routing for our entire app.
• Caching technique was implemented on the get requests using the Interceptors of HTTPClientModule provided by Angular.
• Involved in creating web app design and programming the application using Angular 8, HTML, CSS and Angular Material.
• Implemented routing to navigate between the components in the application using the Angular routermodule.
• Designed dynamic client-side to build web forms and simulate processes for a web application, page navigation using Angular 8.
• Worked with Jasmine in testing and Protractor for unit testing angular modules.
• Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers, and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to autowire objects of business classes.
• Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using Restful web service implemented on Spring REST.
• Used Oracle database to design various tables required for the project and used Stored Procedures in the application.
• Developed, debugged, integrated, and deployed applications using Eclipse (IDE) and used GIT as a version control.
• Worked in an Agile-Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with monthly iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, Angular 8, VS Code, TypeScript, Angular Material, HTML5, CSS3, Spring Framework, Oracle, Restful Web Services, GitHub, JIRA, Jasmine, Agile (Scrum).
Project: Proactive Risk Administrator application
• Used HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap to construct the responsive and interactive web pages for the application
• Used various features in Angular 6 framework like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
• Used the HttpClient module in Angular 6 to make REST API calls and exchange data in JSON.
• Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP using Spring Framework.
• Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures.
• Using Grunt for automated building of applications including unit testing (Jasmine /Karma).
• Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums A/B testing to discuss the development of the application.
• Implementing Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven in multiple environments.
Environment: Angular 6, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Karma, Spring MVC, JIRA, Agile(SCRUM), Spring Boot, Maven, Oracle.
Project: Simulink Report Generator
• Involved in developing HTML and AngularJS for client-side presentation and data validation on the client-side within the forms.
• Implemented the search functionality for Internal applications using AngularJS.
• Developed CSS Style for a web page using LESS Structure and implemented routing and SPA application using AngularJS.
• Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, root scope, scope, modal, template, state, etc.
• Developed AngularJS components such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
• Used jQuery fancy box plug-in that adds a stylish drop shadow to images posted on the webpage using jQuery.
• Used Git as the distributed version control system.
• Involved in Testing and debugging and documented the application step-by-step process.
Project: Data Transaction Report
• Worked on code to fetch data from web services using jQuery AJAX calls using JSON response based on those results updated HTML pages.
• Implemented jQuery with data manipulation, DOM manipulation, controlled different animation styles with dynamic CSS.
• Worked intensively on HTML for audio and video playback. Also involved in developing HTML along with jQuery for presenting data validation on the client side within the forms.
• Implemented MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to have a clean separation of concerns and for easy testing of code.
• Creating a Database using an E-R diagram for having a clear understanding of the database creation and the connection between the tables. Written the SQL statement, Stored Procedure and functions to retrieve data in SQL Server 2014.
• Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
• Use GIT version control to push the code to higher environments.
• Substantially experienced in the development methodology involved with the scrum method and the sprint cycles.
Environment: AASP.NET MVC5, C, Entity Framework, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, VisualStudio 2013, N-Unit, MS SQL Server.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: