Fundraising Volunteer Resume Objective
The work of a fundraising volunteer revolves around collecting donations from individuals and organizations for a non-profit organization, political campaign, or other public entity. Volunteers may fulfill numerous responsibilities ranging from soliciting donations directly in person or via phone to supporting development and tracking the success of fundraising efforts. A well-written objective statement is needed to describe your relevant skills and experience in order to evidence what makes you a quality candidate for this type of work.
What The Fundraising Volunteer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Although requirements vary widely, it can be worthwhile to discuss any previous work experience or education which pertains to the specific organization you wish to become a part of. General qualities which often relate to the role of a volunteer fundraiser can include refined communication skills, the ability to manage time effectively, and maintaining a personal and professional demeanor. You might also consider discussing your direct interest in the cause or organization which you’re applying to as well.
Sample Fundraising Volunteer Resume Objectives
Even in a volunteer role, it’s important to display a genuine sense of commitment and interest in the organization. Cite the company by name to show hiring managers that you’re focused.
1. Seeking fundraising volunteer position at ABC Organization to participate in an important cause with a focus on promoting a positive message and securing funds to further the organization.
2. Motivated individual seeks fundraising volunteer position with ABC Organization to utilize refined skills in time management and communication for the betterment of the campaign.
3. Outgoing volunteer seeks fundraising position at ABC Organization to apply great people skills in the interest of securing funds and promoting a positive image of the organization.
4. Experienced fundraising volunteer seeks to apply developed skills at ABC Organization to build monetary and community support through effort, education, and positive energy.
5. Committed volunteer seeks to further the message of ABC Organization through focused fundraising efforts, positive interactions, and a strong belief in the cause.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Dedicated and versatile professional with Criminal Justice and Reentry experience successfully treating, motivating, and advocating for a diverse clientele. Eager to contribute to team success thro...
Experience: 4 yrs 3 mo
I am a customer service professional seeking a 40 hour a week job. I can offer you a reliable, dependable, and enthusiastic individual willing to seek new opportunities. I have 15 years experience ...
Experience: 7 yrs 3 mo
Summary: High-spirited, insightful, and organized office professional offering well-rounded background in Human Resources, Accounting, and Office Administration. Focused on increasing customer satisfaction whi...
Experience: 13 yrs 1 mo
Hi! A little about me; I am a determined, aspiring economics and political science major. I am currently in search of what would hopefully be a long-term job working with a productive and supportiv...
Experience: 6 yrs
Dedicated Fundraising and Community Outreach Professional with advanced understanding of funding, organizational and service principles. Excellent communication and planning abilities. Pursuing new...
Experience: 12 yrs 10 mo