Hard working Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
I currently over see 9 towns. My job duties,
• Makes customer drop installations (exterior and interior) complete from
tap to antenna terminals on customer equipment in both single and
multiple unit dwellings, including pre-wired units.
• Performs new connects, reconnects, requested and non-pay
disconnects; adds outlets; installs and/or removes converters; performs
upgrades and downgrades of service.
• Analyzes picture quality and judges acceptability of picture delivered
following installation of cable service.
• Works with connectors, fasteners and wire and uses hand tools.
• Uses customary CATV hand and power tools in performance of job
• Completes appropriate paperwork functions as prescribed by system
• Reads signal levels through use of field strength meter; adds and
subtracts levels in installation problems; installs connectors on different
types of drop cable; maintains proper clearances; installs tap-off devices.
• Properly uses, stores and maintains a VOM or DMM to check for “open”
or “short” online as well as AC and DC voltages.
• Reads general drop system layouts from blueprints
• Inform customers of FCC Rules and Company policies as they pertain to
• Drives Company vehicles in performance of job duties; uses bucket
truck. Proper vehicle upkeep and maintenance.
• Generate additional company revenue through effective sales
techniques and by offering information about product options, sales
campaigns and promotions.
• Performs other duties such as clean-up and salvage of wrecked out
Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: