Telephone Triage Nurse Resume Objective
A Telephone Triage Nurse works with patients over the phone to assess their problems and recommend solutions. These nurses are usually assigned to work in a call center. Telephone triage occurs for a variety of doctors and hospitals, and the best nurses have good clinical judgment, superior critical thinking skills, and are careful listeners. If you are looking for a job as a Telephone Triage Nurse, then it is a good idea to create an appealing resume objective.
What the Telephone Triage Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume objective is likely to be one of the first things a doctor’s office or hospital will read when they look over your resume. This statement should clearly explain your qualifications and relevant work experience, so it is easy to understand why you are a good fit for the role. You can also highlight various personality traits and other accomplishments that will help you be effective as a Telephone Triage Nurse.
Sample Telephone Triage Nurse Resume Objectives
The best resume objectives include the name of the hospital or company you want to work with. To help you create the right objective, use the following five examples:
1. Reliable nurse with five years of experience, a license, and superior communication skills looking to transition from the hospital atmosphere to a position as a Telephone Triage Nurse with ABC company.
2. Obtain a job with ABC hospital as a Telephone Triage Nurse to utilize nursing degree, previous call center experience, and critical thinking skills.
3. Seeks a job as a Telephone Triage Nurse with ABC office to use previous nursing experience at a top rated hospital, medical expertise, and strong verbal skills.
4. Capable and smart individual with 10 years of experience working as a nurse in the ER seeks a part-time job with ABC hospital as a Telephone Triage Nurse.
5. Experienced medical professional looking for work as a Telephone Triage Nurse with ABC company to use listening skills, problem solving abilities, and good judgment.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.