Subway Shift Leader Resume Objective
A Subway Shift Leader is responsible for managing and supervising a shift and ensuring their operations are running efficiently and smoothly. If you qualify and are interested in applying for this position, you should include a well-written and straightforward objective statement in your resume. Not only will this give potential employers a good impression of you, but it will also allow them to read your talents, skills and experience in the first part of your resume. This will encourage them to read on and consider you for employment.
What the Subway Shift Leader Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Subway Shift Leader will ensure that food safety and cleanliness are maintained. They may also have to schedule employees. Shift leaders must additionally have a good understanding of the menu and the ability to explain items to customers effectively. They must have excellent customer service and communications skills to excel at this position. Restocking, cleaning and food preparation are a few more responsibilities. A Subway Shift Leader should also ensure that the employees are sticking to the quality standards put in place. They may also train new employees and show them how to properly do their jobs.
Sample Subway Shift Leader Resume Objectives
In your objective statement, highlight your skills that are necessary for this position and include the company name as well. Here are some samples:
1. Looking to secure a position as a Subway Shift Leader at Subway that will enable the use of exceptional communication and customer service skills.
2. Organized individual with leadership and customer service skills and experience as a shift leader seeking employment with Subway as a Subway Shift Leader.
3. Friendly, responsible individual with five years of experience as a shift leader looking for a Subway Shift Leader position with Subway.
4. Seeking a Subway Shift Leader position with Subway that will allow for the use of time management, leadership and customer service skills.
5. Searching for a Subway Shift Leader position with Subway to utilize exceptional customer service, management and communication skills to benefit the organization.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.