Software Testing Resume Objectives
Software Testing is a valuable practice utilized by many companies in order to find issues or glitches within a program so that they can be corrected before being used by employees at large. In addition to using the software personally to mimic common behaviors, a software tester will also be responsible for recommending changes or improvements. Your objective should emphasize your skills in finding and improving errors within software.
What The Software Testing Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An effective objective will tell your prospective employer that you possess the skills necessary to adequately detect problems with software and quickly come up with a solution. A software tester is responsible for performing common behaviors with the software as well as come up with unusual behavior that may happen less frequently. Once the weaknesses are discovered, those vulnerabilities need to be brought to the attention of a software developer to correct. Programming experience and competent communication skills are vital in this profession, so make sure to highlight any of these qualities within your objective.
Sample Software Testing Resume Objectives
One of the most important things you can do within the objective portion of your resume is to mention the name of the company you are applying for. This lets the hiring manager know that you have a sincere desire to work with them.
1. Seeking a Software Testing position with ABC company in order to use and develop skills in programming and communication.
2. Obtain a position with ABC company in Software Testing to utilize an education in computer science and implement skills in quality assurance.
3. Proactive and motivated individual looking for a Software Testing position with ABC company to use experience in coding and engineering.
4. Dedicated professional with 10+ years of experience in programming and quality control looking for a position with ABC company in Software Testing.
5. Seeking a position at ABC company in Software Testing in order to utilize expertise in computers, engineering and mathematics.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.