Construction Safety Officer Resume Objective
A construction safety officer is responsible for inspecting construction sites to make sure there are no safety issues. When creating an objective to list at the top of your resume, you’ll want to reference skills related to objectivity, accountability and professionalism. An objective can help boost your resume because you can use this space to say why you’re the best candidate for the job.
What the Construction Safety Officer Resume Objective Should Tell Potential Employers
Construction Safety Officers work under OSHA to determine whether a construction site is safe. Officers check scaffolding, make sure workers are wearing mandated protective gear and inform employees of safety measures and precautions. The Construction Safety Officers also investigate any on-site accident and submit their investigation to OSHA. This helps determine who is at fault and what steps need to be taken to prevent such an accident from occurring again. Construction companies rely on the safety officer to address any needed changes to keep their workers safe and their construction projects running smoothly. An objective for this position should list attributes, such as your responsible nature and your commitment to overall safety.
Sample Construction Safety Officer Resume Objectives
An objective is a short statement that discusses why you’re the right person for the job. To make your objective look polished, you’ll want to choose your words carefully so that they all work to convey your brief message in a powerful way. Below are sample resume objectives that you can use for inspiration:
1. Construction Safety Officer with 10+ years of experience seeking position with ABC construction with goal of zero onsite accidents.
2. Methodical and thorough individual with a commitment to procedure seeking position at ABC construction as Construction Safety Officer.
3. Looking for position as Construction Safety Officer for ABC construction to utilize certified training in OSHA safety standards.
4. New graduate with 10+ years of experience as construction worker seeking job as Construction Safety Officer with ABC company.
5. Seeking position with ABC company as Construction Safety Officer to use strengths in accountability, OSHA compliance and concern for others.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.