SharePoint Administration Resume Objective
SharePoint Administration involves managing the installation and maintenance of SharePoint systems. More specific duties can vary by the organization, and may include training users, documentation, and analysis of reports. Strong objectives let the hiring manager know how your skills and experience relate to the job description and put your resume at the front of the line.
What The SharePoint Administration Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Employers seeking to hire a SharePoint Administrator need a candidate with strong technical skills, which may include SQL knowledge, an understanding of networks and servers, and exceptional organization and communication skills. Carefully read the job description and be sure that your objectives speak to the requirements of the company that you are applying for and contain specific examples of your work product when applicable. You should also highlight any certifications or degrees you have that are relevant to the position.
Sample SharePoint Administration Resume Objectives
Including the name of the company in your objectives is the first step toward customizing your resume to your prospective employer. Here are some examples of good objectives statements:
1. Microsoft Certified Professional with five years of experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting both Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint on a single-server system, and two years of experience supporting a SharePoint Farm.
2. Seeking a position with ABC Company to support network load balancing needs and optimize SharePoint development in a growing company, ready to scale growth commensurate with the business as a whole.
3. Experience in a fast-paced environment with progressively expanding job duties and responsibilities, including establishing technical direction, backing up libraries, establishing best practices, and creating training documents
4. Apply proven skills to help ABC Company establish best practices and training documents to support the aggressive growth goals defined by ABC Company in its recent quarterly report.
5. Obtain a SharePoint Administration position in a company that values innovative ideas, collaboration with all business units, and design functionality that is necessary to drive the business forward.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.