Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives
The Salon Receptionist position required professionals to answer inquiries, both in person and on the phone. They must also manage appointments and the time of the salon professionals. Receptionists act as the first impression customers have with a company, so employers are usually very strict about whom they hire. A strong resume that highlights how you will represent them responsibly is vital to being hired as a Salon Receptionist.
What The Salon Receptionist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
There are two primary skills that you should include on your resume. These are clerical skills and customer service, which is at the core of the position. While these two abilities should be the emphasis of your resume objectives, you can boost your appeal levels by including communication, computer, administration, critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, or active listening experience. Remember that your core duties will be to organize information and customers and to make sure customers are satisfied. Anything you include of your resume should reinforce your ability to handle these two core duties.
Sample Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives
It is best to avoid what you have to gain by being hired. Instead, you should outline what unique benefits you will bring to the table that will benefit the employers. You can also communicate your excitement by mentioning the company name specifically. Here are a few example resume objectives:
1. Clerical expert with experience in customer service seeking Salon Receptionist position with ABC Company incorporating administration and decision making.
2. Individual with extensive experience in client service and information management looking for employment with ABC Company as a Salon Receptionist.
3. Seeking Salon Receptionist position with ABC Company that values customer service and clerical experience and encourages critical thinking and strong communication.
4. Looking to bring three years of experience in reception to ABC Company as a Salon Receptionist to put clerical skills into practice.
5. Salon Receptionist with 5+ years experience as a secretary in customer service desiring work with ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.