Personal Injury Legal Assistant Resume Objectives
Personal injury is one of the most common areas in law to practice, so lawyers in this field are going to need the help of a proficient Personal Injury Legal Assistant. Your resume objective should indicate that you will be able to effectively handle preparing legal documents, researching for legal precedents and conducting additional research.
What The Personal Injury Legal Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Personal Injury Legal Assistant performs a number of tasks on behalf of the lawyer such as calling witnesses to testify at hearings, meeting with clients in order to discuss the details of the case, prepping for the trails by ensuring that the exhibits and briefs are accurate and delivering subpoenas. Certain skills you have acquired in past jobs can prove to be beneficial like knowledge of legal codes or computer software. An education in paralegal studies can also prove to be advantageous. With the right combination of talents and experiences, a potential employer will be able to tell from your objective statement that you have what it takes to succeed in this position.
Sample Personal Injury Legal Assistant Resume Objectives
Although experiences and skills are important to include in your objective statement, you also need to include the name of the company you are applying for. This indicates an actual interest in working with the organization.
1. Seeking employment as a Personal Injury Legal Assistant at ABC company to use clerical, administrative and computer skills.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Personal Injury Legal Assistant in order to utilize extensive background in preparing affidavits and gathering research data.
3. Looking to use degree in paralegal studies and knowledge of document management software for the benefit of ABC company as a Personal Injury Legal Assistant.
4. Results-driven professional with 10+ years of experience in coordinating legal activities and representing clients seeking a Personal Injury Legal Assistant position with ABC company.
5. Obtain a rewarding Personal Injury Legal Assistant position at ABC company that allows for career advancement by using legal knowledge and communication skills for mutual growth.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.