Part Time Nanny Resume Objective
A part time nanny is the primary caregiver for a child or children for a portion of every day. A good objective highlights your experience and expertise. As the first section of your resume, it is your invitation to a potential employer to consider you a strong candidate for the position and continue reading.
What the Part Time Nanny Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Childcare work requires an understanding of human development, including knowledge of physical, emotional, behavioral and intellectual abilities at each stage of childhood. A part time nanny must also demonstrate an ability to use this understanding to interact appropriately with children of various ages. Your resume should focus on your ability to meet a child’s physical, emotional and intellectual needs, execute a discipline program in keeping with the parents’ ideology and contribute towards the child’s continued growth. It should also include any special training, education or experience you have to offer.
Sample Part Time Nanny Resume Objectives
When writing the objective, emphasize the skills, qualifications and experiences that make you the best candidate for the job. Include the name of the company to stress your interest in working for them.
1. Obtain a Part Time Nanny position with ABC company and utilize strong inter-personal skills, dual language ability and love of children.
2. Creative, enthusiastic candidate with first-aid training seeking Part Time Nanny position with ABC company.
3. Recent graduate with a BA in Early Childhood Education seeking Part Time Nanny position with ABC company where expertise in child development and early childhood instructional methods will be valued.
4. Childcare expert with 15 years experience looking to contribute organizational skills and expertise in housekeeping and nutritious meal preparation to ABC company as Part Time Nanny. Special experience with juvenile diabetes and food allergy management.
5. Seeking a Part Time Nanny position with ABC company to use proven behavioral management strategies and organizational abilities in assisting new parents with childcare needs.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.