Parking Enforcement Officer Resume Objective
Parking Enforcement Officers enforce parking laws in a city or town. They patrol certain areas and issue tickets for such offenses as parking without a permit, parking in a red zone, or leaving a car unattended with an expired meter. Listing an objective at the top of your resume can show potential employers that you are interested in this particular line of work.
What the Parking Enforcement Officer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Parking Enforcement Officers must be able to stand and walk throughout much of their shifts and have good math and reading skills. They must know current parking rules and regulations, and they should be able to handle confrontation with a professional demeanor. An officer mainly works outdoors and often comes in contact with the public, so the ability to be friendly and courteous to others is also a plus. Sometimes an officer will need to call a tow truck to take away an offending vehicle or use a radio to communicate with other officers. A resume objective can reference any of these qualities.
Sample Parking Enforcement Officer Resume Objectives
Writing a resume objective can be difficult because they are so short and concise. The format is different from most other forms of writing. Below are some examples that you can use for reference, or tailor them to make them usable for your own resume:
1. Parking Enforcement Officer with 5+ years of experience looking for position with City of ABC in order to provide professional support in a large city environment.
2. Seeking position with City of ABC as Parking Enforcement Officer to use knowledge of parking enforcement rules and regulations in an official setting.
3. Obtain position as Parking Enforcement Officer with City of ABC that will utilize strengths in responsibility and work ethic.
4. A highly motivated individual desiring Parking Enforcement Officer position with City of ABC to ensure proper procedures and parking laws are followed.
5. Desiring position with City of ABC as Parking Enforcement Officer that will provide steady employment to motivated individual.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.