NDT Inspector Resume Objectives
The title of nondestructive testing (NDT) inspector is often used interchangeably with the position titles of Nondestructive Examination (NDE), Nondestructive Evaluation (NDE) and Nondestructive Inspection (NDI). Primarily, an NDT inspector is responsible for using high-tech methods to conduct evaluations on the properties of a component, entire system, or material without causing damage.
What Should a NDT Inspector Resume Objective Convey to Employers?
Technological certifications are a vital part of any NDT inspector position, therefore, these capabilities should be listed in a prominent position on your resume. Since NDT elements are used in a variety of industrial activities, specifications to areas of expertise should also be addressed. This could include experience within the fields of transportation, building, piping, and hoisting equipment, among others.
Additionally, since positions within this field rely heavily on communication and reporting techniques, work diligently to ensure that your resume is well formatted and written in a style that is straightforward and easy to understand.
Sample NDT Inspector Resume Objectives
Research the company you are applying to thoroughly in order to ascertain their strengths, then match their strengths with yours. In a field as diverse as NDT inspections, honing down to non-general capabilities can be the key to getting hired. Keep your statement brief, but informative, such as:
1. Highly skilled NDT inspector with five years of experience in piping can contribute high-tech and practical problem solving to ABC Company operations.
2. Radiology inspection technician available to work immediately. Full certified status, 10+ years’ of related experience, and excellent communication skills will support XYZ Company’s team environment.
3. NTD Level II certified weld inspector seeks job in radiographic testing. Available to work 2nd shift and weekends.
4. Motivated candidate with five years’ experience as an aerospace component part inspector available for in-house finishing and NDT processes including shot peen, abrasive flow, stack projection, cold expansion of highly stressed holes, ECI, MPI, FPI, balancing, and vibratory polish.
5. Seeking an NDT inspector position that will use personal expertise in the cleaning and processing of power plant parts for inspection preparation. Candidate is certified and will conform to all metallurgical quality standards.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.