Military Contractor Resume Objectives
A military contractor often handles many of the same job duties professional soldiers perform, only without being enlisted. These contractors may be employed in war zones, performing specialized tasks such as the repair and maintenance of equipment. This job can be very dangerous, therefore hiring decision makers are often careful to ensure that any successful applicant has the physical fitness, skill, and experience necessary to withstand the demanding working environment. A great resume objectives section for the military contractor position should be one that presents the applicant as highly focused, dedicated, and well-trained.
What The Military Contractor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
This job may require a long list of skills, such as physical combat, communications, technical, and specialized equipment repair skills. Often the job of military contractors is to perform maintenance and repairs to HVAC, pipeline, and infrastructure equipment. The specific list of skills required tends to vary greatly depending on the project, but the common requirements for most positions under this job title are the training to survive the dangers of a war zone, related experience, physical fitness, and self-defense. It is a good idea to make sure the objectives section of your resume presents you as a dependable and dedicated team player who can engage in battle if attacked.
Sample Military Contractor Resume Objectives
1. Experienced military contractor seeks challenging position where skills and training can be utilized to help in the maintenance and repair of infrastructure equipment.
2. Seeking to use 10+ years of experience in active duty to secure a military contractor position in order to build upon career achievements.
3. Army veteran seeks military contractor position with ABC Security Company to assist in boosting efficiency in the maintenance of war zone HVAC equipment.
4. To obtain a position at ABC Security Company as a military contractor where 15+ years of related experience and combat training may serve to achieve team goals.
5. Looking to become a military contractor with ABC Security where military training and equipment repair skills may be fully utilized.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.