Medical Auditor Resume Objective
A good objective will clearly communicate to the employer that you have the qualifications necessary to be effective in the position you are applying for. In the case of Medical Auditors, your objective statement should indicate that you will be able to review billing data and medical records to confirm that all bills were issued properly.
What The Medical Auditor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume should show that you have the analytical and organizational skills necessary to succeed as a Medical Auditor. An effective auditor needs to be able to catch any mistakes in paperwork, identify any fraudulent claims and correct any problems before a government agency or the insurance payer detects any mistaken coding. Certification in coding and medical billing is highly recommended since it can increase your chances of getting employed. Your education, along with any pertinent talents or experiences, should be highlighted within your resume objective so that a prospective employer knows why you are well-suited for the job.
Sample Medical Auditor Resume Objectives
In addition to emphasizing any valuable qualifications, you also need to include the name of the company. This tells the hiring manager that you sincerely want the position. The following are some examples of objectives you can alter to describe your personal attributes:
1. Seeking a Medical Auditor position at ABC company that allows for the use of analytical, communication and organizational skills.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company in order to utilize extensive background in identifying fraudulent insurance claims as an effective Medical Auditor.
3. Use certification in ICD-9 and CPT coding and knowledge of state and federal compliance regulations as a Medical Auditor for ABC company.
4. A highly organized and dedicated professional with 10+ years of experience reviewing medical claims, providing medical records to the appropriate personnel and conducting quality control looking for a Medical Auditor position at ABC company.
5. Looking for employment as a Medical Auditor to apply knowledge of coding and medical terminology to the success of ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.