There are plenty of opportunities to land a Lpn Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Lpn Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
LPN Resume Objectives
An LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) can be found working in a variety of healthcare facilities and are usually the first to provide assistance to a patient.If you are applying for this position, include a well-written objective statement in your resume. This sentence should be clear and straightforward so itgrabs employersâ€™ attention. Mention your skills, talents and experience related to the field to show that you qualify for the position.
What the LPN Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
As an LPN, you will be responsible for working with patients before doctors and recording their medical histories. LPNs can also give prescribedmedication, provide basic wound care, give injections and check temperature, weight, pulse and blood pressure. Places where they may work include nursinghomes, hospitals, physiciansâ€™ offices and home health care. They may also be private nurses. LPNs are also the people who manage IVs, move patients, assesshealth and reactions to medication, provide moral support, observe patients, write prescriptions for physicians and schedule appointments. Skills to haveinclude a friendly positive attitude, good people skills, communication skills and knowledge of medical procedures required by nurses.
Sample LPN Resume Objectives
When writing your resume objective statement, include the skills and talents you have. It is also a good idea to mention the company name that you areapplying for. Here are some sample resume objectives:
1. Looking to secure a position as an LPN with (company name) that will enable an individual with five years of experience in the medical field to provideexceptional people and communication skills.
2. Friendly, detail-oriented individual with medical and people skills seeking employment with (company name) as an LPN.
3. Seeking a position as an LPN with (company name) that will allow an individual with 10+ years of experience in the medical field to benefit theorganization.
4. Searching for a position as an LPN that will enable the use of a friendly attitude and communication and medical skills.
5. Organized individual with good people skills and experience in the medical industry looking for a position as an LPN with (company name).
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.