Lane Server Resume Objectives
A lane server is a server who works in a bowling alley. They attend to the people who are bowling, not necessarily just the people in the restaurant portion of the alley. Lane serving requires a special skillset. Knowing exactly when a group of bowlers will need food or drinks is challenging, but very important to lane serving. Writing an objective for this position means highlighting your skills and experience as a lane server.
What the Lane Server Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Letting prospective employers know that your skills match those required for a lane server is crucial. You have to tell them that you are what they need. Lane servers have a particular set of skills, including: customer service, excellent memory, attention to detail, monitoring, food preparation, food and public safety knowledge and active listening. A good server of any kind possesses these skills in order to succeed, but for a lane server it is important that you have these skills right off the bat. Your potential employers will be thrilled to know that you could enter the position with all the skills necessary to thrive.
Sample Lane Server Resume Objectives
A resume objective should be a one sentence introduction to who you are as an employee. List the skills you have which are important to the position. Including the position title and company name in your objective is a great way to show your potential employer that you are serious and paying close attention to your work.
1. Detail-oriented experienced server searching for Lane Server position at ABC company.
2. Looking for Lane Server position with ABC company which allows for use of customer service skills, knowledge of food and public safety rules and active listening skills.
3. Veteran server with 10+ years of experience and a background in customer service looking for Lane Server position at ABC company.
4. Experience lane server with monitoring and food preparation abilities desires Lane Server position at ABC company.
5. Passionate, service-driven individual seeking Lane Server position at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.