Iron Worker Resume Objective
Iron Workers can be found working on a variety of job sites from residential to commercial. If you are applying for an Iron Worker position, then you have probably already gotten to work on your resume. Don’t forget to include an objective statement that is simple, straightforward and clear to show employers that they should consider you. In this statement, mention the skills, experience and abilities you have to show employers what you are capable of.
What the Iron Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Iron workers have a wide variety of duties, including laying out structural steel for buildings, welding and cutting metal, making repairs to old structures, interpreting blueprints, installing reinforcement bars for concrete, ensuring everything is level, attaching materials to cranes, hoisting steel into place and making sure everything fits together properly. Some good skills to have for this job include attention to detail, technical skills, the ability to read and interpret blueprints, communication skills, the ability to work will with others and problem-solving skills. Mention the abilities that pertain to you in your objective statement.
Sample Iron Worker Resume Objectives
Include the name of the company you are applying for in your objective statement. This will allow employers to see that you are interested in being a part of their company. Here are some examples:
1. Looking to secure an Iron Worker position with ABC Company that will allow an individual with exceptional communication, technical and problem-solving skills to benefit the organization.
2. Detail-oriented individual with five years of experience reading blueprints and good communication and people skills searching for an Iron Worker position with ABC Company.
3. Seeking employment with ABC Company as an Iron Worker as an individual with two years of experience in the field and excellent communication, problem-solving and welding skills.
4. Dedicated individual with 10 years of experience working with iron and exceptional technical and problem-solving skills looking to secure an Iron Worker position with ABC Company.
5. Obtain an Iron Worker position with ABC Company that will enable an individual to display excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.