Indian Chef Resume Objective
An Indian chef specializes in the preparation of authentic Indian food, often using traditional spices and cooking methods. Job duties include all aspects of food prep such as safe handling and storage, maintaining a clean work environment, and ensuring that dishes are cooked and served properly. Comfort cooking with traditional tandoor ovens is often a requirement. A well-crafted objective statement is needed to detail your knowledge and experience with Indian cuisine as well as general qualities which make you a good candidate for the job.
What The Indian Chef Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
As part of your objective statement, you will most likely want to outline your culinary background in terms of professional experience, training, and specific knowledge of Indian cooking. Many employers seek individuals who are very familiar with the traditional spices and cooking methods used in Indian cuisine. It’s also a good idea to delve into your general attributes such as time management skills, comfort working in demanding environments, and ability to work well as part of a team.
Sample Indian Chef Resume Objectives
In addition to detailing your previous work experience and culinary knowledge, it’s recommended that you convey a genuine sense of interest in your prospective employer. Using the company’s name in your statement can be a great way to display your desire to become a part of their team.
1. Seeking to obtain a position as Indian chef for ABC Restaurant to utilize strong background in preparing traditional curry and tandoor dishes and three years of food service experience.
2. Ambitious culinary expert seeks Indian chef position with ABC Restaurant to utilize training in preparation of traditional Indian curry dishes and over eight years of experience as a sous chef in busy kitchens.
3. Experienced Indian chef seeks employment with ABC Restaurant to employ skills in preparing tasty authentic vegetarian and non-vegetarian menus.
4. Seeking Indian chef position at ABC Restaurant to apply two years of experience in fast-paced restaurants and good knowledge of traditional Indian cooking.
5. Culinary professional seeks Indian chef position at ABC Restaurant that will benefit from many years of preparing curry dishes, tandoor cooking, and current food handling safety certification.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.