HR Coordinator Resume Objective
An HR Coordinator is in charge of Human Resources, and they are typically tasked with recruiting, hiring, and training new employees as well as working with current employees to manage appropriate workplace behavior and job compliance. When writing an application for this position, highlight your experience working with people and enforcing workplace compliance, as these are necessary job skills for this position.
What the HR Coordinator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
HR Coordinators must have excellent people skills, as they will be working with employees and staff as they interview job candidates, help train new recruits, and work with existing employees to help solve disputes or provide additional workplace training as needed. HR Coordinators may also take on the responsibilities of submitting proper payroll paperwork, coordinating benefit programs such as retirement plans and health insurance with employees, and maintaining the record keeping of the office. A well-written resume objective should convey that you are experienced and comfortable with these tasks, and it should be worded in a way that grabs the attention of the employer.
Sample HR Coordinator Resume Objectives
As you write your resume for this position, make sure to mention the name of your prospective employer in order to show that you have a genuine interest in the HR Coordinator position. Here are some sample objective statements to help you as you create your own resume objective:
1. Friendly, hard working, and dedicated HR Coordinator with 5+ years experience seeks position with ABC company that values experience, human resources knowledge, and exceptional work performance.
2. Looking to obtain an HR Coordinator position with ABC company that will allow for career advancement and greater scope of experience for dedicated and hard working individual.
3. Individual with human resources experience and knowledge seeks HR Coordinator position with ABC company that can benefit from clerical experience, excellent employee rapport, and superior communication skills.
4. Searching for an HR Coordinator position with ABC company that can benefit from 10+ years experience in corporate human resources setting.
5. Organized, responsible, and driven individual seeks HR Coordinator position with ABC company in order to gain greater job experience and to utilize strengths in communication and leadership.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.