Floral Assistant Resume Objective
A floral assistant helps design, cut and arrange live, dried or artificial flowers and foliage. A floral assistant may also help with clerical, janitorial and cashier work. It is important for someone wishing to obtain this position to have a strong resume objective because it helps catch the eye of the prospective employer.
What The Floral Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
You want your resume objective to tell prospective employers that you have the desire and qualifications to get the job. Including the company name that you are applying at show the prospective employer that you want to work for them specifically. Including pertinent skills, knowledge and experience show that you are qualified for the job. Some abilities that you may want to include in your resume objective are customer service skills, clerical knowledge, communication skills, sales and marketing knowledge, knowledge of administration, ability to use design techniques and tools, time management skills, service orientation, critical thinking, social perceptiveness, originality and visualization. Since it is an assistant position, you may learn some of these skills over the course of the job. Even though there is a lot of information that you could include, it is important to keep the objective concise.
Sample Floral Assistant Resume Objective
Here are some examples of resume objectives to help get you started writing your own:
1. Searching for floral assistant position with Company 123 that will benefit from an eye for design, customer service skills and service orientation.
2. Desire to learn more about floral design in order to continue Company 123’s high-level of customer satisfaction by gaining floral assistant position using clerical and sales knowledge.
3. Ambitious, quick learning individual interested in obtaining floral assistant position with Company 123 that will benefit from originality and visualization along with 2 years of experience in a flower shop.
4. Seeking to transfer clerical, administrative and customer service knowledge gained from 10 years in retail to floral assistant position with Company 123 in order to use design techniques and originality.
5. Hardworking, creative individual wanting to improve design techniques and floral visualization by obtaining floral assistant position with Company 123.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.