EMC Storage Engineer Resume Objective
Engineers of all types are valued for their ability to thoroughly research and provide clear, concise communication. Therefore, the objective statement within a resume for an EMC storage engineer should do just that. For best results, keep your objective to the point, omit filler, and provide an accurate picture of the unique talents you offer.
What the EMC Engineer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
For an EMC storage engineer, acronyms such as VMax, Vplex, and VNX are key. If you have a speciality within the industry, make it known. This will help prospective employers best match your capabilities with their needs. Always remember that HR might be the first to take a pass at your resume, therefore the talents your list should be presented in direct alignment with company needs. In fact, the more specific you are, especially when applying for an engineering position, the higher the chance that your resume will find its way onto a hiring manager’s desk.
Sample EMC Engineer Resume Objectives
1. Valued engineer seeks position within an enterprise-level environment. Professional holds 10 years’ of proven ability in the design, integration, testing, and administration of storage technologies and solutions in a mixed vendor environment.
2. VMware Certified Professional with eight years’ experience in storage and Microsoft environments available for immediate employment. Candidate has extensive experience within network attached storage platforms and storage area networks.
3. Responsible EMC engineer with strong understanding of EMC and Netapp storage solutions seeks consulting position. With 5+ years’ of experience, individual is able to provide 24/7 escalation support while effectively supporting project quality assurance activities.
4. Organized professional desires EMC engineer position with ABC Company to further develop expert skills within the IBM, NetApp, HDS, and EMC environments. Candidate is available for immediate hire and holds certifications in VMax and Vplex storage solutions.
5. Customer-focused individual searching for growth position as senior level storage engineer. Knowledge of VMware and exposure to Cisco networking give candidate the ability to provide the creation of detailed storage environment design, installation, and support.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.