There are plenty of opportunities to land a Data Entry Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Data Entry Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
If you’re trying to get your foot in the door for a job in data entry, you’ll need a stellar resume. In your resume objective, you can show off your potential by pointing out some of your most impressive skills. Hiring managers may want to keep reading the rest of your document if you draw them in with a strong objective.
It’s important to have the right mix of industry skills from the data entry field and soft skills that employers want from all their candidates. Review the advertisement for the job to find out what skills are most in demand, making sure to include some of these in your skills section. Here is a list of top data entry skills:
- Skilled with working on a 10-key calculator
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing ability for extensive data entry projects
- Understanding of general office skills, such as filing, records management, and accounting
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Capable of following directions and completing tasks effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills when working with electronic files
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service skills
- Able to effectively manage projects and meet deadlines
Data Entry Resume Objectives
Someone involved with Data Entry will be responsible for verifying data before it is input into the companyâ€™s system and preparing the materials needed forprinting. Data entry clerks regularly have to use photo composing perforators and keyboards, so a resume objective could include information about yourfamiliarity with these systems.
What The Data Entry Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Becoming a successful Data Entry clerk requires having certain skills and talents that would make you an asset in the position. These skills includeclerical knowledge and an understanding of various computer systems. Some basic duties of someone in this position include reading source documents andinputting the data into computer systems, verifying the accuracy of data, finding solution for indecipherable messages and maintaining logs of completedwork. The right combination of essential skills and real world experience will let the hiring manager know that you would be successful in the position andwould benefit the organization.
Sample Data Entry Resume Objectives
Adding the name of the company within the resume objective will make it clear to the hiring manager that you are genuinely interested in the position. Hereare some sample objectives you can customize for your own resume:
1. Proactive professional with 10+ years of experience in entering information into various software programs, maintaining records and verifyinginformation for accuracy seeking a Data Entry position with ABC company.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company in Data Entry to utilize skills in clerical work and administrative duties.
3. Looking to utilize familiarity with personal computers and document management software in a Data Entry position at ABC company.
4. Organized and motivated individual looking to secure a Data Entry position at ABC company in order to use background in checking data for errors andreporting any errors to supervisors.
5. Seeking a Data Entry position at ABC company to use knowledge of various data management software and experience in transcribing written and electronicinformation.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.