Chiropractic Assistant Resume Objective
A Chiropractic Assistant may function as a receptionist, patient coordinator, or assistant to the chiropractors, and often will encompass all of those things. Some patient billing may even be necessary. Having time management skills, computer knowledge, and especially a desire and aptitude for working with people is important. Your objectives should highlight your work history, skills, and expertise succinctly.
What The Chiropractic Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
When applying for a job as a Chiropractic Assistant, customize your resume based on the business you are applying for. Be sure your objectives clearly detail why you are the best person for this position – don’t rely on the rest of your resume history to do that.
Sample Chiropractic Assistant Resume Objectives
Including the name of the chiropractic business in your resume objectives is an important distinction that shows the company that you are interested in a job with them. Try customizing your objectives to the specific job requirements the company has listed in their advertisement while pointing out what makes you unique. Here are some examples of what your resume objectives might look like for an application as a Chiropractic Assistant at ABC Chiropractic:
1. Customer-savvy professional seeking a position as an assistant at ABC Chiropractic where excellent people skills can contribute to the comfort and care of all patients.
2. Bring three years of experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook to schedule meetings, Microsoft Publisher to create flyers and notices for both staff and clients, and Excel to track office expenses.
3. Looking for a position at ABC Chiropractic where excellent interpersonal skills make patients feel comfortable and welcomed, while superior time-management enables assisting the Chiropractor in preparing for the next patient.
4. Particularly skilled at managing patient flow, taking patient history, and preparing exam rooms in an efficient, timely fashion.
5. Seeking a position with ABC Chiropractic in which previous knowledge and understanding of patient billing helps to create a seamless and efficient office environment.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.