Child-Care Supervisor Resume Objective
A child-care supervisor oversees the operations of a child care facility, from employee management and parent communication to program development and conflict resolution. Employers will be looking for someone whose qualifications and experience meet those criteria, so it is important to highlight your strengths clearly. The resume objective is the first thing employers see, so don’t miss the chance to make a strong first impression.
What the Child-Care Supervisor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
An ideal child-care supervisor is someone who is service oriented and has a passion for helping children learn and grow. Make sure to include any management experience and leadership skills in resume objective as well, as these are highly valued in supervisory roles. Other sought-after skills include the knowledge of child psychology, the ability to perform under high-stress situations and program organization. Be sure to highlight your strengths in these areas and emphasize interests in management and childhood education.
Sample Child-Care Supervisor Resume Objectives
Make sure your objective is clear and concise, and take the time to include the company’s name.
1. Looking to secure a Child-Care Supervisor position with ABC Company and apply strengths in personnel management, child psychology, education and conflict resolution.
2. Searching for a position with ABC Company as a Child-Care Supervisor to utilize strong childhood education experience and leadership skills to manage a successful team.
3. Experienced individual with 10+ years in leadership role in childhood education setting, skilled in conflict resolution and management, seeking Child-Care Supervisor position with ABC Company.
4. Obtain a position with ABC Company as a Child-Care Supervisor to utilize passion for childhood education, knowledge of child psychology and development and experience in leadership and management.
5. Focused and driven individual with skills in personnel management and experience in high-stress work environments and conflict resolution seeking the role of Child-Care Supervisor with ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.