Charge Entry Specialist Resume Objective
A Charge Entry Specialist is tasked with performing many billing and charge functions, often for a hospital or other medical facility. Specific job duties may include entering and managing data relating to patient services and insurance, identifying discrepancies, working with other departments to resolve issues, as well as other administrative functions. A well-written objective statement is needed to describe your work experience and the general skills which make you a viable candidate for consideration.
What The Charge Entry Specialist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
It’s often a good idea to highlight your work experience as a Charge Entry Specialist or in other fields related to medical billing, insurance claims, etc. Certification as a Professional Coder (CPC) or Medical Coder (CMC) may be considered beneficial in many cases. Also consider detailing some of your more generalized talents such as attention to detail, organizational and investigative skills, and your ability to communicate written and verbally. Knowledge of industry software and general fluency with computers can also be valued, as can comfort working in fast-paced environments.
Sample Charge Entry Specialist Resume Objectives
Emphasize your most notable work skills and relevant experience, but don’t forget to illustrate your interest in becoming part of a new organization. Using the employer’s name can reaffirm your commitment for hiring managers.
1. Obtain a Charge Entry Specialist position at ABC Organization to utilize two years of experience in clerical roles, sharp attention to detail, plus great computer and database skills.
2. Experienced Charge Entry Specialist seeks role with ABC Organization that will benefit from four years in the field, proven multitasking ability, and commitment to accuracy.
3. Certified Professional Coder seeks Charge Entry Specialist position at ABC Organization to apply superior organizational skills, focus on details, and demonstrated ability to work independently.
4. Motivated Charge Entry Specialist with CMC certification seeking employment with ABC Organization to utilize refined communication skills, great ability to multitask and manage time, as well as knowledge of industry software applications.
5. Seeking Charge Entry Specialist position with ABC Organization to continue successful career built on accurate work, good communication, and the ability to work well in fast-paced settings.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.