Breakfast Shift Leaders Resume Objective
Providing leadership and direction during what is often the busiest shift in many eating establishments, breakfast shift leaders must be poised and able to manage multiple responsibilities. Duties typically include delegating tasks and assigning responsibilities to shift workers, ensuring that kitchen and dining area standards are consistently being met, and interacting with customers to ensure a positive atmosphere. Your objective statement is a great opportunity to highlight your enthusiasm for this type of work and your qualifications for the position.
What The Breakfast Shift Leaders Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
As a position which works extensively with staff and customers, communication skills are an important ability to highlight. Fluency in languages such as Spanish can be considered an asset in many locations. Comfort addressing customer concerns and the ability to multi-task are also desirable traits to many hiring managers seeking to fill this position. Be sure to discuss previous restaurant experience as well as qualifications such as food safety training which may apply to the job. Other good qualities to touch on include ability to train and develop staff, comfort handling large groups or events, and effective problem-solving skills.
Sample Breakfast Shift Leaders Resume Objectives
Your resume objective is a powerful opportunity for you to promote yourself as a candidate. Always be sure to also cite the establishment that you’re applying to by name in order to convey genuine interest.
1. Seasoned server desires a shift leader position at ABC Restaurant to provide excellent customer service and staff support during the breakfast rush.
2. Proven staff leader seeks position with ABC Restaurant which will utilize capable organizational and planning skills and thorough understanding of safe food prep practices.
3. Friendly, upbeat server seeks shift leader opportunity with ABC Restaurant that will benefit from three years of experience in a fast-paced upscale bistro.
4. Obtain a new and exciting opportunity with ABC Restaurant to utilize two years of food service experience plus 18 months of staff leadership in retail sales.
5. Experienced food service leader seeks shift leader position at ABC Restaurant to utilize five years of supervisory experience at all different levels of food service work.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.