Advertising Account Director Resume Objective
In advertising, it is important to maintain excellent relationships with your clients. This is one of the main functions of an Advertising Account Director. They are the direct link between the client and the creative team working on the client’s project. This is a position which requires many invaluable skills. A great resume objective will showcase a number of these skills in order to grab the attention of your potential employers.
What the Advertising Account Director Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Letting your prospective employers know that you possess the skills, background and work experience necessary to succeed as an Advertising Account Director is crucial when applying for this position. This type of position requires a particular set of skills, including customer service training, advertising knowledge, management experience, attention to detail, communication skills and a mind for strategy. This type of position may also require formal training or university education of some kind. Letting your potential employers know that you have an education in advertising, marketing or design can give you a leg up on the competition.
Sample Advertising Account Director Resume Objectives
Including the name of the position you are applying for in your resume objective is very important. It shows your prospective employer that you are serious about your candidacy. It is also important to include the name of the company to which you are applying.
1. Graduate with bachelor’s degree in advertising and experience in client relations seeking position as Advertising Account Director at ABC company.
2. Veteran advertising professional with 10+ years of experience and a mind for strategy looking to fill the position of Advertising Account Director at ABC company.
3. Detail-oriented individual with experience in advertising and background in customer service in search of Advertising Account Director position with ABC company.
4. Seeking Advertising Account Director position at ABC company which will allow for use of Bachelor’s in Marketing, strong communication skills and managerial experience.
5. Experienced manager with background in design and advertising looking for position at ABC company as Advertising Account Director.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.