Account Director Resume Objectives
An effective Account Director will be able to maintain the relationship between the client and the ad agency. A well-written resume objective will persuade the hiring manager to review the rest of your resume, so make sure to use this space to efficiently emphasize your talents and accomplishments.
What The Account Director Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A prospective employer should be able to tell just from reading your objective statement what skills and experiences you possess that make you qualified to handle the responsibilities of an Account Director. These basic duties include ensuring that a project is completed within the given timeframe, creating new accounts, taking the lead in the advertising and marketing strategies of a certain client and serving as a liaison with clients on a daily basis. A background in marketing and superb communication skills are vital in this position. As you are writing your resume, remember to highlight any relevant qualifications in your objective that make you well-adept for the job.
Sample Account Director Resume Objectives
Although skills and experiences are important to have in an objective, you also need to have the name of the company. This tells the hiring manager that you actively want the position and you are best-qualified for the job.
1. Searching for an Account Director position at ABC company that allows the use of communication and team management skills.
2. Proactive and results-driven individual with 10+ years of experience in completing projects by the deadline and generating numerous new accounts seeking a position at ABC company as an Account Director.
3. Seeking to secure a position as Account Director at ABC company to utilize extensive qualifications in developing better, more creative projects for clients.
4. Obtain an Account Director position to implement skills in establishing and maintaining relationships with clients for the benefit of ABC company.
5. A highly organized individual with experience serving as a liaison to various clients looking for an Account Director position with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.