FedEx Dock Worker Resume Objective
A FedEx Dock Worker is responsible for moving freight across a dock to a trailer. When writing a resume for this position, it can be helpful to list an objective at the top of your resume. This way the employer knows that you have a particular interest in this line of work and that you aren’t using one resume for multiple employers.
What the FedEx Dock Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
For this position, you’ll need to be able to use moving equipment such as a forklift and be able to lift heavy equipment on a regular basis. You’ll also need to be able to work in all types of weather conditions and with varying levels of environmental factors like smog and exhaust. FedEx Dock Workers are highly responsible and can work both as a team and by themselves. Your objective for this position can list any of the above qualities, as well as any years of experience you have with the job or with something similar.
Sample FedEx Dock Worker Resume Objectives
Writing an objective can be easy once you get the hang of it. You’ll want to include whatever you think separates you from other applicants like skills, experience, or personality traits. Below are some examples that you can use as a reference for creating your own:
1. FedEx Dock Worker with 5+ years of experience seeking position at ABC location to utilize strengths in responsibility and customer service.
2. Obtain position as FedEx Dock Worker at ABC location to provide excellent service in accuracy and performance.
3. A highly motivated and dependable individual seeking FedEx Dock Worker position at ABC location to gain valuable work experience with reputable company.
4. Seeking position with ABC location as FedEx Dock Worker in order to provide steady service to customers through friendly demeanor.
5. Dock Worker with 10+ years of quality service experience looking for position with FedEx to obtain employment with desired company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.