Air Import Export Agents Resume Objective
Air Import Export Agents handle the shipping of cargo via large aircraft. They arrange, book and confirm space on the cargo carrying planes and may do some account management. A quality resume objective will tell your prospective employer about your desirable qualities as an employee. It should be short, straightforward and confident, so that it entices the hiring manager to continue reading your resume.
What the Air Import Export Agents Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Air Import Export Agents are responsible for receiving, reviewing and processing export and import documentation for various forms of cargo. They prepare and send shipment notifications to consignees, banks, shippers and destination offices. Furthermore, they arrange the cargo on the craft and make sure there is enough room for all booked cargo. As such, you resume and objective should reflect your ability to organize, plan and arrange inventory in a cohesive fashion. The position often involves overseeing lower level employees and working with a group. Highlight creative problem solving and communication skills as well as your ability to work alone and with a team.
Sample Air Import Export Agents Resume Objectives
For your objective, be sure to include the company name to indicate a genuine desire to work with that prospective employer.
1. Looking for a challenging Air Import Export Agent position with XYZ Company to utilize creative problem solving, managerial and organizational skills
2. Highly motivated professional with 5+ years of experience in the field seeking an Air Import Export Agent position with XYZ Company to enable the use of logistical, organizational and managerial abilities.
3. Obtain an Air Import Export Agent position with XYZ Company to enable future career advancement via the development of logistical, supervisory and knowledge of the import and export system.
4. Searching for an Air Import Export Agent position with XYZ Company to use experience with importing, exporting, shipping and logistics management.
5. Organized professional with 10+ years of experience in logistical management seeking an Air Import Export Agent position with XYZ Company to further develop import and export skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.