Holder Resume Objective
Holders can work for a number of different retail stores, and their primary responsibility is to keep track of all the keys for the store. Holders need to be incredibly reliable so that the store can open and close on time, so highlight any relevant skills that would help you with this task within your resume objective.
What The Holder Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In addition to holding all of the store’s keys, a Holder is also in charge of maintaining a checklist of tasks that need to be accomplished every night, helping personnel on the sales floor and going to the store if the alarm goes off at night. As a result, the Holder needs to be extremely dedicated to the position so that he or she can meet these needs at any time. Holders also need to be team players so that they can work efficiently with the rest of the sales staff. As you are writing your resume for this position, you should include any accomplishments or qualifications that make you well-suited to be a Holder.
Sample Holder Resume Objectives
It is a very good idea to include the name of the business you are applying for within your objective statement so that the hiring manager knows you genuinely desire the job.
1. Searching for a Holder position with ABC company that promotes team building and supervisory skills.
2. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Holder in order to utilize extensive background in opening and closing stores every day and maintaining an inventory checklist of what needs to get done at the end of the day.
3. Organized and motivated professional with 10+ years of experience personally checking stores when alarms go off at night and working with sales staff looking for Holder position at ABC company.
4. Seeking employment as a Holder to use experiences with keeping track of a store’s keys.
5. Use background in ensuring that all keys to a store remain safe and apply it to a Holder position at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.