Comcast Cable Installer Resume Objective
A Comcast Cable Installer is responsible for installing and repairing cable systems in all types of buildings. When writing your resume for this particular position, it is important that you include an objective statement that states the experience you’ve had in the past and the specific skills you have. You may also include your career goals and accomplishments. It is essential to ensure your objective is well-written and confident, so you can give your potential future employers a good impression. Since they read this part first, be sure you grab their attention.
What the Comcast Cable Installer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Comcast Cable Installer is in charge of installing residential home theater systems as well as troubleshooting, repairing and upgrading. They must follow safety procedures and practices while performing their duties and must have the necessary communication skills to successfully communicate with customers. Cable installers must additionally get their jobs done in a timely manner and have the ability to read layout blueprints. It is important that they know how to utilize the necessary tools and have the physical capabilities to climb ladders to access high places.
Sample Comcast Cable Installer Resume Objectives
Along with your skills and experience, you should also include the name of the company you are applying for. Here are some example objective statements:
1. Looking to secure a Comcast Cable Installer position with Comcast that will allow for the use of good technical, communication and physical skills.
2. Seeking employment with Comcast as a Comcast Cable Installer that will enable an individual with five years of experience installing cable systems to benefit the company.
3. A motivated, hard-working individual with 10+ years of experience and exceptional technical and communication skills looking to secure a Comcast Cable Installer positon with Comcast.
4. Obtain a position as a Comcast Cable Installer with Comcast that will successfully utilize excellent communication, customer service and technical skills.
5. Searching for a Comcast Cable Installer position with Comcast that will allow an individual with extensive knowledge of the field and good technical skills to provide excellent service to the company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
A cum laude graduate with proven sales and organizational skills within a Fortune 50 ranked multi-media firm. Proactive leader who excels in communication and leadership. Results-focused profession...
Experience: 16 yrs 4 mo
Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begi...
Experience: 18 yrs 2 mo
Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professional. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer ...
Experience: 7 yrs 6 mo
Background includes customer service, area cabling and system installations. Well-organized and responsible with excellent communication and planning abilities. Strong multitasker and problem-solve...
Experience: 11 yrs 8 mo
Experienced installation and repair technician with work history setting up, repairing and configuring telecommunications equipment. Talented at building relationships with customers and solving pr...
Experience: 7 yrs 1 mo