Military Police Officer Resume Objective
A military police officer’s duties are very similar to those of a police officer or security guard. They’re tasked with maintain order and protecting life and property of community and country. Their skills can be called on during wartime and during peacetime. It is important for you to craft a confident and clear resume objective to set yourself above your peers.
What The Military Police Officer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
You want your prospective employer to know that you want the job and that you have the qualifications to do it well. In order for them to know this you have to put the right information into the resume objective. First, show them you want the job by mentioning the company or military branch specifically. Second, let them know you’re qualified by mentioning pertinent skills, knowledge and ambitions for the job. Some of these skills and abilities may be a knowledge of the law, desire to serve country, good communication skills, critical thinking, knowledge of human behavior, listening skills, ability to monitor yourself and others, social perceptiveness, problem sensitivity, high level motor skills and reasoning skills.
Sample Military Police Officer Resume Objectives
Including all of this information in one sentence can be tricky, so here are some resume objective samples to help get you started:
1. Active, dedicated and hardworking individual looking to serve country by gaining military police officer position with Military Branch using knowledge of US laws, high level communication skills and critical thinking skills.
2. Searching for military police officer position with Military Branch using acute sense of military behavior, high level communication skills and the ability to monitor many things at once in order to serve country.
3. Obtain military police officer position with Military Branch using 5 years of law enforcement experience and good communication skills to continue serving country.
4. Retired Navy officer looking to continue serving country by getting military police officer position with National Guard using knowledge of law enforcement and critical thinking.
5. Looking for military police officer position with Military Branch that will allow the growth of communication skills, critical thinking and knowledge of human behavior all while serving country.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.