Head Bartender Resume Objectives
The Head Bartender has more responsibilities than just mixing and serving drinks. He or she is also in charge of taking care of supply orders and creating schedules for the other bartenders. An effective resume objective should convey to the hiring manager that you have what it takes to excel in this position and be an asset to the bar or restaurant as a whole.
What The Head Bartender Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Most Head Bartenders will need at least a year of experience as a regular bartender before ascending up the ladder. Therefore, you should emphasize any skills or talents you may have learned during your time as a bartender that could prove to be invaluable in this new position. Some experiences include providing friendly customer service, creating unique drink recipes, keeping the area in and around the bar clean, and balancing cash register receipts. Being able to lead a team and solid communication skills are especially handy to have with this job. Your objective statement should tell the prospective employer that you possess all these essential skills.
Sample Head Bartender Resume Objectives
Including the name of the business is very important for your resume objective. This shows that you are most qualified for the position and that you have a genuine interest in working there.
1. Looking for a Head Bartender position with ABC company that will benefit from experience in creating new drinks and dealing with rowdy customers.
2. Proactive individual with 10+ years of experience seeking a position as a Head Bartender for ABC company that will allow proficient communication skills and ability to make a balanced schedule.
3. Searching for a position with ABC company as a Head Bartender to use vast knowledge of drink recipes and customer service techniques.
4. Seeking employment as a Head Bartender to use organizational and communication skills for ABC company.
5. Obtain a Head Bartender position at ABC company that will benefit from an upbeat personality and experience in supervising employees.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.