Cisco VoIP Engineer Resume Objective
A Cisco VoIP engineer is responsible for setup and support of enterprise voice networks powered by Cisco hardware and software technology. He or she must be capable of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco-based networks and related components. The work is technically oriented and requires good problem-solving skills and ability to provide qualified expertise in order to maintain functional telecommunications for an organization. A well-written objective statement is needed to convey your knowledge and training as well as relevant experience in the field.
What The Cisco VoIP Engineer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Most companies will seek out candidates with adequate knowledge and understanding of the systems being utilized so discussing previous work experience with Cisco hardware is recommended. Detail relevant education such as computer science, engineering, and information systems management. Network technicians must be capable of working independently as well as collaborating with IT professionals, so consider emphasizing your communication skills. Other good traits to discuss would include refined abilities to anticipate and resolve complex problems, deductive reasoning skills, and general knowledge of computers and Internet technology.
Sample Cisco VoIP Engineer Resume Objectives
Use your objective statement as an opportunity to highlight your most notable qualifications but also be sure to convey a genuine level of interest in working for the company you’re applying to. Using the company’s name is an ideal way to illustrate your focus on becoming a part of their organization.
1. Obtain a Cisco VoIP engineer position with ABC Company to utilize formal education and two years of professional experience installing and servicing telecommunications networks.
2. Seeking role as Cisco VoIP engineer for ABC Company which will benefit from three years of experience in telecommunications and a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
3. Motivated individual seeks opportunity to become Cisco VoIP engineer at ABC Company to employ bachelor’s degree in information systems management and dedicated focus on ensuring optimal network performance.
4. Networking specialist seeking Cisco VoIP engineer role with ABC Company which will allow utilization of five years of working with telecom systems and configuring VoIP networks for multi-site organizations.
5. Detail-oriented individual seeking Cisco VoIP engineer position at ABC Company to provide reliable network performance, effective problem-solving skills, and demonstrated ability to work in tandem with related technical departments.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.