Database Tester Resume Objective
Working as a Database Tester requires using critical thinking skills with knowledge and understanding of business logic, application flow, and database design. Writing a strong resume objective is essential to getting the attention of the hiring manager.
What The Database Tester Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
As a Database Tester, your resume needs to let the recruiter or hiring manager focus right away on your top skills and what you can bring to the organization. Focus on any professional achievements or certifications you might have and include your experience in any database systems you are familiar with. Although you don’t need to list everything in your resume objective, you should include keywords pertinent to the job you are applying for and how you can contribute to the goals of the organization. For example, if the job description specifically mentions familiarity with Oracle databases, and you have 15 years of testing experience in Oracle databases, be sure to mention that in your resume objective.
Sample Database Tester Objectives
By including the name of the company as part of your resume objective, you’re letting the employer know that you are genuinely interested in a job with them. Use the examples below to help create your own specific objective statement:
1. Two years’ experience as a Database Tester designing and implementing test case scenarios and using JIRA to help the team assign criticality and track resolutions.
2. Seeking a position as a Database Tester at ABC Software using proficiency in test automation tools to implement, document, and analyze test cases and results.
3. Obtain employment at ABC Software to utilize critical thinking skills and technical agility to collaborate in a team environment as a Database Tester.
4. Responsible and dedicated professional seeking a position as a Database Tester where teamwork, flexibility, and extensive knowledge of software design life cycle contribute to the excellent reputation of ABC Software.
5. Database Tester with 7 years of experience in high-transaction Oracle and thorough understanding of Microsoft OBDC technology seeking employment at ABC Software to contribute to the team dynamic.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.