E-commerce QA Tester Resume Objective
An E-commerce QA Tester works with software developers and product owners to help define and clarify requirements, create test cases, and run test case scenarios. Some may focus on manual testing, while others may have expertise in automated testing. Writing a strong resume objective is one of the most important things you can do for your resume.
What The E-commerce QA Tester Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Although many E-Commerce QA Testers have degrees in Computer Sciences, on-the-job training is often as relevant. All must have a strong understanding of test plans and test cases, be able to collaborate with product owners, customer support, and developers, and be able to identify main operating systems and browsers to ensure the website is accessible across all supported combinations. Use your resume objective to place emphasis on the skills you have that you feel best complement the job description.
Sample E-commerce QA Tester Resume Objectives
Highlighting your pertinent knowledge, skills, or education is important in your career objectives. One sure way to get the hiring managers attention is to use the name of the company you are applying for in your resume objective.
1. Obtain an E-commerce QA Tester position to utilize expertise in JIRA, Quality Center, and multiple programming languages to develop, execute and track smart test case scenarios.
2. Seeking employment as part of the test team at ABC Company as an E-Commerce QA Tester to bring advanced skills in collaborating with product owners to define product requirements, execute test scripts, and create testing strategies.
3. Searching for a position as an E-Commerce QA Tester at ABC Company where a BS Degree from ABC University as well as two years practical experience in an Agile environment will complement the team in place.
4. Self-motivated team player with hands-on testing experience seeking position as E-Commerce QA Tester to utilize ten years of experience developing and scoping test plans.
5. Obtain position at ABC Company to utilize experience with end-to-end testing, multi-currency transactions and mobile payments, and UI/UX usability can contribute to success as an E-commerce QA Tester.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Over 6 years of experience in the IT industry with strong knowledge in requirements
Analysis and Software testing methodologies.
● Excellent Testing experience in all phases and stages of...
Experience: 4 yrs 5 mo
8 years of professional experience in manual testing procedures and adept in identifying
issues through subjective assessment and comprehensive analysis.
Expertise in Healthcare dom...
Experience: 10 yrs
Scrum Master and UAT Lead with 10 years of experience. Well-versed in coordinating banking, E-Commerce,insurance ,security projects with global teams.Looking for new and challengin...
Experience: 9 yrs 3 mo
Experienced SAP hybris Software Quality Assurance Analyst with heavy exposure to and utilization of JIRA, Confluence, and Zephyr Applications. Skills include Planning Software Test Cycles, Gatherin...
Experience: 9 yrs 4 mo
- To align my professional Software Quality Assurance skills and Experience with a progressive Organization wherein the application of my technical, educational skills renders a significant c...
Experience: 8 yrs 4 mo