Part Time Nanny Resume Objective
A part time nanny is the primary caregiver for a child or children for a portion of every day. A good objective highlights your experience and expertise. As the first section of your resume, it is your invitation to a potential employer to consider you a strong candidate for the position and continue reading.
What the Part Time Nanny Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Childcare work requires an understanding of human development, including knowledge of physical, emotional, behavioral and intellectual abilities at each stage of childhood. A part time nanny must also demonstrate an ability to use this understanding to interact appropriately with children of various ages. Your resume should focus on your ability to meet a child’s physical, emotional and intellectual needs, execute a discipline program in keeping with the parents’ ideology and contribute towards the child’s continued growth. It should also include any special training, education or experience you have to offer.
Sample Part Time Nanny Resume Objectives
When writing the objective, emphasize the skills, qualifications and experiences that make you the best candidate for the job. Include the name of the company to stress your interest in working for them.
1. Obtain a Part Time Nanny position with ABC company and utilize strong inter-personal skills, dual language ability and love of children.
2. Creative, enthusiastic candidate with first-aid training seeking Part Time Nanny position with ABC company.
3. Recent graduate with a BA in Early Childhood Education seeking Part Time Nanny position with ABC company where expertise in child development and early childhood instructional methods will be valued.
4. Childcare expert with 15 years experience looking to contribute organizational skills and expertise in housekeeping and nutritious meal preparation to ABC company as Part Time Nanny. Special experience with juvenile diabetes and food allergy management.
5. Seeking a Part Time Nanny position with ABC company to use proven behavioral management strategies and organizational abilities in assisting new parents with childcare needs.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Driven and consistent Nanny with 10+ years of experience guiding young children through daily routines. Adept in caring for up to about four children while preparing meals and managing personal, me...
Experience: 3 yrs 11 mo
Ambitious student pursuing Master's in Social Work degree eager to contribute developed knowledge in Case Worker role. Skilled in direct client service and community resource referrals in justice-f...
Experience: 2 yrs 6 mo
Being a motivated nanny brings a unique understanding of childhood needs and care to in-home environment. Handles diverse child and household priorities by applying strong organizational and multit...
Experience: 5 yrs
Hardworking professional with strong drive to succeed, which is eager to contribute to team success through hard work, Skilled in prioritizing and completing multiple tasks simultaneously. Motivate...
Experience: 9 yrs 10 mo
Service-focused Customer Experience Representative bringing unparalleled skills in customer relations, task prioritization and time management. Motivated to directly and efficiently address custome...
Experience: 12 yrs