Our Modern 2 resume template employs strict borders to make your achievements stand out. As you can see, each field is separated by such a border. This format makes it easy for your reader to scan your document quickly and extract the necessary information. Also, this structure puts your name front and center to leave a lasting impression on hiring managers. You can upload your contact information and work experience to personalize the resume template for your needs. LiveCareer likes to make it easy to craft a resume that gets you the attention that you deserve.
Select a resume template and customize
Modern 2 Template Advice
Modern 2 Design
This modern resume template breaks up the sections of your resume simply and cleanly, making it easy for hiring managers to follow. Using our Resume Builder, you can customize and add your own formatting to this template quickly and easily. Then, download and send it off to employers!
Resume Tips for Modern 2 Template
If you want to find jobs as a modern resume, you have to get yourself on the right path. Use these tips to make your job search easier:
1. Take the time to get ready. Before you start sending out any resumes, it is important that you do some research about different careers, industries and companies. You should also make an organizational plan to save time when you’re in the thick of the search.
2. Realize the search may take a while. Part of your preparation should be to get you in the right mindset for a potentially long search. Many experts suggest that you should make daily or weekly goals that you can complete along your journey. These goals will help you continue to feel a sense of accomplishment even if it takes a while to get a job.
3. Turn to your network. While you are in control of your own search, you do not have to do everything alone. Turning to your network as you look for jobs with a modern resume can be helpful. They can help you find more opportunities, get more information on new careers or industries and even get you connected with a potential employer. Do not underestimate the usefulness of your network.
4. Look for opportunities. The only way you’re going to find a job is if you look. You should look on online job posting sites and company websites, in newspapers, at job fairs and career centers and even on social media. The more places you look the greater your chances of finding a promising prospect.
5. Practice for the interview. Figuring out what you’re going to wear, how you’re going to sit and how you can answer common interview questions is important. Practicing for the interview can make it a little less intimidating. As you practice, you should make sure to focus on your listening skills as well. This will ensure you always give the best answer possible.
Modern 2 Template Job Seeking Tips
Modern 2 Design
One of the most critical things you can do as you look for jobs using a modern resume design is create a professional-looking and error-free resume. An outstanding resume can help you get interviews. Use these tips as you build your own document:
1. Think about the specific employer as you write your resume, so you can include keywords, skills and experiences that are specific to the job in question.
2. Use bullet points, the table tool, headers, white space and left flushed text to ensure your resume is reader-friendly.
3. Avoid including unnecessary information about your high school education, religious affiliations, political views, hobbies, family or physical appearance.
4. Realize that the order of your resume is almost as important as the content, so you should put your most recent and relevant information towards the top.
5. Never tell lies or even stretch the truth on your resume.