Career Doctor Randall Hansen:
The Benefits of Career Coaching
Coaching offers numerous benefits to job-seekers throughout the job-seeker continuum from students seeking focus to experienced job-seekers searching for new challenges to older workers completing their careers.
Here's a short list of the potential benefits of coaching. See if one or more of these benefits are what you seek in your career and in your life.
Here are some of the benefits you can get from a career coach:
- Clarify your job/career situation
- Determine your needs
- Discover new things about yourself
- Learn new skills and techniques
- Develop new perspectives
- Conquer fear and uncertainty
- Discern professional and personal identity
- Recognize your career passion
- Leverage your strengths
- Hone career management skills
- Improve decision-making
- Avoid repeating mistakes
- Overcome obstacles
- Reduce isolation and anxiety
- Maintain momentum and focus
- Find direction and solutions
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Sustain morale and positive thinking
- Improve performance and get results
- Increased sense of well-being
- Achieve success and empowerment
Read more about why use a career coach.
Are you ready to work with a career coach? Take my quiz: Are You Ready for Career Coaching? A Coachability Quotient Quiz.
Are you part of an organization or group? Invite Dr. Hansen to present one or more Empowering Workshops and Presentations.
Dr. Randall Hansen is THE Career Doctor. He is also is founder of Quintessential Careers one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is also a published author with several books chapters in books and hundreds of articles. He's often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Finally Dr. Hansen is also an educator having taught at the college level for more than 15 years. Learn more.
The Career Doctor is part of the Quintessential Careers Network of Career Sites. Quintessential Careers is one of the most comprehensive and award-winning career development sites on the Web empowering job-seekers since 1996.